+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming shows:

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    LMAO FG ! Tequila shots will do that to ya!

He said there will be an elimination on every upcoming show until they get down to the last 2 couples.
    [IMG] I think it will be very interesting next week. On the PH website, it states that Desiree has the power and she gets to decide on who goes. I don't think so. Some of the people on that website are nuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by charlawins
    [IMG] I think it will be very interesting next week. On the PH website, it states that Desiree has the power and she gets to decide on who goes. I don't think so. Some of the people on that website are nuts!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kymmerz
    I rewound the tape...in the previews it says that Monday nights elimination has a "twist that no one is expecting where more than one guest will be forced to check out of paradise"...................leads me to believe two will go home Monday night
    By definition, then, the twist can't be that Desiree has any special power, because someone explicitly said they were "expecting" that. Oh, wait, this is Fox, they can just use the same dictionary to look up the definition of "expecting" that they used to look up the definition of "forever". Never mind.

FORT Newbie
    I just posted this, but I think this is also the right place to post this!

I found this on the official PH board!

What happens is Amy and Scott are going to have to boot someone they picked to go on the exursion...maybe Scott has to boot one of Desiree/Holly and Amy has to boot either Beau/Tom...this explains why Amy was ranting about not wanting to stab one her friends in the back...
    Desiree and Tom are out...and come roomate selection time Scott picks Holly or Melanie and she's out...

3 people go Monday!!

What do you think? Will it happen? It will sure be a major twist!

FORT Newbie
    Keith-Tara
    Dave-Charla
    Tom-Desiree
    Scott-Holly
    Beau-Amy
    Melanie

I can see 2 women leaving and one man. The show has too many episodes to pair down to a few couples. A third wheel must exist for a while to allow change. The above mentioned scenarion will leave only four couples (I think). A third wheel is necessary IMO so who knows anything is possible.

FORT Newbie

Check this out

I found this on PH original website's message board: http://www.tristategm.com/PH/ It's about next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by tgis
    I found this on PH original website's message board: http://www.tristategm.com/PH/ It's about next episode.

As much as I would like to believe these theories, I wouldn't get too excited. i dont know how anyone could make such assumptions based on those pictures. You can barely see who they are, much less their subtle facial expressions.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    As much as I would like to believe these theories, I wouldn't get too excited. i dont know how anyone could make such assumptions based on those pictures. You can barely see who they are, much less their subtle facial expressions.
    If you taped it last night and then pause it you can clearly pick out the pairing of couples, as for the line you can see that it's deseree, amy, melanie, holly, charla then tara.

What is wierd is how Deseree and Melanie don't appear in the couple scene. The fact that amy is with beau in the couple scene is a sign that at least one of the 2 girls(Des or Mel) should have picked at that point. Make at the picture what you want though.

FORT Fogey
    http://www.fox.com/schedule/index.htm

ONE OF THE FINAL GUESTS IS FORCED TO CHECK OUT ON AN ALL-NEW ‘PARADISE HOTEL’ MONDAY, SEPT. 15, ON FOX

One of the remaining women is overcome with emotion as the final elimination process begins. Yet another guest is forced to check out of the hotel. A surprise twist in the game puts one guest in the difficult position of having to choose another guest to send home and tensions continue to increase as all of the remaining guests know that their days are numbered on PARADISE HOTEL Monday, Sept. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PH-125) (TV-14; D, S, L)

TWO GUESTS ARE FORCED TO CHECK OUT ON AN ALL-NEW ‘PARADISE HOTEL’ SEPT. 17 ON FOX

The guests get wild at a party. One guest gets advice on how to seduce his roommate. Two of the remaining guests are forced to check out of the hotel, as tensions increase and the field of competitors for the ultimate prize narrows on PARADISE HOTEL Wednesday, Sept. 17 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PH-126) (TV-14; D, S, L)

ANOTHER GUEST ELIMINATED, THREE COUPLES REMAIN ON AN ALL-NEW ‘PARADISE HOTEL’
    MONDAY, SEPT. 22, ON FOX
    As the competition intensifies, and only three episodes remain, the guests go wild. There’s an impromptu striptease by one of the boys, and the girls learn to belly dance at an outrageous “Arabian Nights” party. One of the strongest alliances between the guests seems on the point of fracturing. Finally, one more guest is eliminated, leaving just three final couples to compete for the ultimate prize on PARADISE HOTEL Monday, Sept. 22, (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PH-127) (TV-14; D, L, S)

ONE GUEST HOLDS KEY TO FINAL ELIMINATION ON AN ALL-NEW ‘PARADISE HOTEL’ WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 24, ON FOX

It’s down to the last three couples in Paradise Hotel. Old rivalries come to a head when the couples are forced to split up in a surprise excursion. In tonight’s episode, one guest holds the key to the tonight’s final elimination, which will leave just two couples battling for the ultimate, and secret, prize in next week’s special two-hour season finale on PARADISE HOTEL Wednesday, Sept. 24, (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PH-128) (TV-14; D, L, S)

FORT Fogey
    going on these previews here is my predictions how the eliminations go. Next episode Tom and Beau go, On monday's ep Amy gets eliminated(Holly and Scott are one of the strongest alliance that has trouble). Holly and Scott go bye bye on Wednesday setting up for a DC vs KT final on OCT 1 infront of a rabid jury of people who hate them

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    going on these previews here is my predictions how the eliminations go. Next episode Tom and Beau go, On monday's ep Amy gets eliminated(Holly and Scott are one of the strongest alliance that has trouble). Holly and Scott go bye bye on Wednesday setting up for a DC vs KT final on OCT 1 infront of a rabid jury of people who hate them
    That would be too perfect. I just hope your right, because it would be hilarious for those bitter people to have to vote for one of the good guys!
    The Leafs will win the cup....eventually!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast