+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming shows:

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I think they'll eliminate one on Monday to make it even, and then eliminate one couple per show until they're down to two couples for the finale.
    I forget who (it was in the SPOILER thread for last night) but someone rewound to listen to the previews again and it did say that Monday, ONE gets eliminated and Tuesday TWO get eliminated.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I forget who (it was in the SPOILER thread for last night) but someone rewound to listen to the previews again and it did say that Monday, ONE gets eliminated and Tuesday TWO get eliminated.
    Ah, that falls in line with what I was thinking. There's only two more weeks of the show left, so they need to knock off three couples to get down to the last two couples for the finale.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    NOOOOOOOOO! We Italians don't want him either!
    You got that right!

FORT fan
    I rewound the tape...in the previews it says that Monday nights elimination has a "twist that no one is expecting where more than one guest will be forced to check out of paradise"...................leads me to believe two will go home Monday night

Quote Originally Posted by kymmerz
    I rewound the tape...in the previews it says that Monday nights elimination has a "twist that no one is expecting where more than one guest will be forced to check out of paradise"...................leads me to believe two will go home Monday night
    or three

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark99
    or three
    could be...even better

Quote Originally Posted by kymmerz
    could be...even better
    I had a hard time following DVM's dialogue last night at the end of the show where he was saying how the eliminations were going to go on Monday's show. I could have swore he said it would be down to 2 by the end of the show...then again, I was playing the drinking game last night so things were a little hazy by the end of the show last night.

LMAO FG ! Tequila shots will do that to ya!

He said there will be an elimination on every upcoming show until they get down to the last 2 couples.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Well, it wouldn't be that Beau would want to room with Charla. They would have to room together. I agree with you though. I honestly think its going to be a straightforward elimination (at least next week)
    I just hope and pray that none of the originals win. On the PH website, someone posted that Keith and Amy win. God forbid!! I love Keith but do not fell Amy deserves anything but a room in the nearest trailer park with Zack!!

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I had a hard time following DVM's dialogue last night at the end of the show where he was saying how the eliminations were going to go on Monday's show. I could have swore he said it would be down to 2 by the end of the show...then again, I was playing the drinking game last night so things were a little hazy by the end of the show last night.
    yes, there was something said about there are now 11 and there will be eliminations every night/week until they get to the final two...or something like that...prior to the "on Monday night" preview

I drank a bottle of wine....alone, no one will watch this silly show with me...which is why I am glad I taped it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast