+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71

Thread: Upcoming shows:

  1. #11
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I posted this in another thread and then decided it was better suited for this one.
    Okay, its been mentioned that the next twist might be that you can't room with anyone that you've roomed with before. That would leave these combinations (correct me if I'm wrong):
    Charla-Tom, Beau
    Tara-Tom, Scott
    Dave-Amy, Des, Holly, Melanie
    Keith-Des, Holly, Melanie

    Tom-Charla, Tara
    Des-Keith, Dave, Scott, Beau
    Scott-Des, Charla, Tara
    Holly- Keith, Dave, Beau
    Melanie-Keith, Dave, Beau, Tom
    Amy-Dave, Tom
    Beau-Holly, Melanie, Des, Charla

    So, this is how I would see it playing out. Holly and Melanie would be interchangable (to Scott they already are!)


    Amy-Tom
    Charla-Beau
    Tara-Scott
    Des-Keith or Dave
    Holly-Keith or Dave
    Melanie-going home
    Actually, Amy and Dave roomed together in an episode, and Keith and Holly have roomed together, too. I think... I'm so boggled from tonight's episode, I'm not sure I can think straight.

  2. #12
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    I really cant imagine that they would do another twist that favors the Originals so close on the heels of the other one. I'm pretty sure it will be a straightforward elimination. That being said, I think the same person is scheduled for termination either way...Melanie

  3. #13
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I wondered if I had gotten Dave and Amy wrong. I must have missed the Holly-Keith connection though. Yep, that would just leave Tom for Amy. I hope that this option doesn't happen. It would definitely end in favor of the Originals
    Dave and Tara picked Holly to room with Keith when they were King and Queen.

    If they do this, it does pretty much ensure Tara or Charla will go I think (as I work it out in my head at this time of night when I can't sleep )
    "That's Numberwang!"

  4. #14
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Dave and Tara picked Holly to room with Keith when they were King and Queen.

    If they do this, it does pretty much ensure Tara or Charla will go I think (as I work it out in my head at this time of night when I can't sleep )
    I'm getting tired and not thinking clearly at this point. After thinking about it, I can see how it could be Tara or Charla saying goodbye. Beau would never pick Charla over Des or Melanie. I think I argued the opposite a few minutes ago because of brain-freeze. My apologies. This whole theory requires too much mental stamina

  5. #15
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1

    I Know whats going to Happen

    On Wendsday they will have to vote off one female. Desiree. Then the producers are going to keep it interesting by choosing new roommates for everyone. They will be as follows

    Keith-Amy
    Scott-Charla
    Beau-Tara
    Tom-Melanie
    David-Holly

    The next monday Couples will start to be voted off instead of single people. This means all alliances are going to be put to the test and will keep the game that much more exciting with no one being in a position of power!!!!!

  6. #16
    Evil Slash Crazy Miss Filangi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Looking for a place to happen
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,376
    Is this a prediction?

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Wednesday 17th: Two guests must check out of the hotel, narrowing the field of competitors; a guest gets advice on how to seduce his roommate.
    ring-ring

    Zack - "ya-'lo"

    Beau - "Zack, its m-m-me, B-B-Beau"

    Zack - "Yo what's up my brother"

    Beau - "Man, I need some advice. And being that you are the most intellegent guy I know, I decided to call you".

    Zack - "You forgot to mention the best looking".

    Beau - "Oh right, sorry - anyway, I'm worried that if I dont bond strong enough with Amy I will be voted out."

    Zack - "Whatever you do, keep her busy. The longer she remains at the HO-tel, the longer I can set-up dates with all of the girls in America that love me so."

    Beau - "Cool man, how many have you had so far?"

    Zack - "Well, uh none. But I have been busy. You know with buying sweatbands and head bands and turning my baseball cap cock-eyed and what not".

    Beau - "Right, so any advice on seducing Amy. And is that OK with you by the way?"

    Zack - "Sure man, its not like anyone could ever live up to the legend that is Zack. So I am not worried. Here is what you do, its simple. Start out by insulting her and then humiliate her in front of the group. Then throw her a pity roll in the hay and then the next morning tell her it was "OK" but that its best not to tell anyone".

    Beau - "Excellent. Thanks so much. How did you get to be so utterly cool?"

    Zack - "Hey, I am a southern boy, Scottishman and Italian, I am 24 and can do and say what I want AND I have a lawyer in me. You do the math."

    Beau - "I am so in awe of you."

    Zack - "I know, everyone is, well I have to go now, the wax is ready and I have a little stubble that is soon to be history."

    Beau - "Later my man"

    Zack - Click
    Last edited by Daddio; 09-09-2003 at 02:30 PM.

  8. #18
    FORT Newbie ladybug73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    sort of got this off the fox message board, although all these previews are on zap2it.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Wednesday 10th: The remaining guests choose their roommates; the group throws a jungle-themed party.

    Monday 15th: Another guest must check out of the hotel, causing emotions to run high.

    Wednesday 17th: Two guests must check out of the hotel, narrowing the field of competitors; a guest gets advice on how to seduce his roommate.

    Monday 22nd: Elimination looms for one of the seven remaining guests unless they can break up one of the three established couples. But before any bags are packed, there's a surprise striptease by one of the guys and a night of belly dancing for the ladies
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay, I have some questions. I'm not a math major but I know about as much as Beau does so here goes. We have 11 remaining guests. on Mon. 9/15 one guest will leave, so now we have 10. On Wed. 9/17 two guests will leave, so now we have 8. But, on Mon. 9/22 "elimination looms for one of the seven remaining guests ..." How did we go from 8 to 7? Does someone get eliminated this Wed.? Will the couples pair up and send the loner home? Does someone go home on their own? what's the dealio? :stupid

  9. #19
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    ring-ring

    Zack - "ya-'lo"

    Beau - "Zack, its m-m-me, B-B-Beau"

    Zack - "Yo what's up my brother"

    Beau - "Man, I need some advice. And being that you are the most intellegent guy I know, I decided to call you".

    Zack - "You forgot to mention the best looking".

    Beau - "Oh right, sorry - anyway, I'm worried that if I dont bond strong enough with Amy I will be voted out."

    Zack - "Whatever you do, keep her busy. The longer she remains at the HO-tel, the longer I can set-up dates with all of the girls in America that love me so."

    Beau - "Cool man, how many have you had so far?"

    Zack - "Well, uh none. But I have been busy. You know with buying sweatbands and head bands and turning my baseball cap cock-eyed and what not".

    Beau - "Right, so any advice on seducing Amy. And is that OK with you by the way?"

    Zack - "Sure man, its not like anyone could ever live up to the legend that is Zack. So I am not worried. Here is what you do, its simple. Start out by insulting her and then humiliate her in front of the group. Then throw her a pity roll in the hay and then the next morning tell her it was "OK" but that its best not to tell anyone".

    Beau - "Excellent. Thanks so much. How did you get to be so utterly cool?"

    Zack - "Hey, I am a southern boy, Scottishman and Italian, I am 24 and can do and say what I want AND I have a lawyer in me. You do the math."

    Beau - "I am so in awe of you."

    Zack - "I know, everyone is, well I have to go now, the wax is ready and I have a little stubble that is soon to be history."

    Beau - "Later my man"

    Zack - Click
    Hilarious.

    One nit to pick though, and it's a very small one. Zack's a country boy, not a southern boy. I'm a southern gent and I don't want to be associated with that.... thing called Zack.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple

    One nit to pick though, and it's a very small one. Zack's a country boy, not a southern boy. I'm a southern gent and I don't want to be associated with that.... thing called Zack.
    My apologies my dear sir. I can certainly understand where you are coming from on that. Mea culpa.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.