Closed Thread
Page 1 of 36 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

9/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until after midnight Eastern. Posts that have anything to do with something happening on tonight's show, posted in other threads before midnight, will be deleted without notice.

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Wohoo! Last show with Zack! Sorry Zack, but you're out, and there's nothing you, Amy, or the helpful people at your local grocery store can do about it.

Hug me!
    if only we get to say good bye to Charla tonite as well then I would definately be a happy camper.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    if only we get to say good bye to Charla tonite as well then I would definately be a happy camper.
    Now now, ruben, that definetly doesn't sound like you're usually Charla-Worshipping self...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    YEA YEA YEAAA!!!! Can't wait to see what happens tonight!!

FORT Fogey
    I can't wait till tonight! The trashiness of the show is so much fun, i love it! Although i tihnk Toni is a deprived, insecure, abrasive, gargantuan, man, i can't wait to see her, anyway, she is great. All the drama, wooo, PH, what a great replacement for Canadian Idol.

P.S I hope Keith and Tara win!
    Last edited by Siso; 09-08-2003 at 07:21 PM.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    boredouttamind That picture of Zachass is argueably one of the funniest looking pics I've seen!!! He looks constipated, and his hair is huge!! I wonder how many cans of AquaNet he went through to get it so *nice*.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    boredouttamind That picture of Zachass is argueably one of the funniest looking pics I've seen!!! He looks constipated, and his hair is huge!! I wonder how many cans of AquaNet he went through to get it so *nice*.

LOL

Thank you, thank you. We here at Bored Inc. Have decided that the hair took approximately 1 day, 3 hours to get the hair "maximum poofy". We assume he was whining about his mom dropping him off so he could shop for groceries during this time period.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

LOL
    I have to disagree with your post there my friend. Bored knows what I think of his av.
    *Can't wait for tonight, but not looking forward to see Zackass exiting without any class*

On Hiatus
    Man. I can't believe how I wake up on Mondays and Wednesdays and have the following two thoughts:
    -"Oh good! Paradise Hotel is on tonight!"
    -"Damn. Paradise Hotel is on tonight."

This show is so conflicting.

And tonight I have to decide between the football game and PH. Damn you, digital cable!
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 36 1234567891011 ... LastLast