Closed Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: 9/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

My routine is -
    Work. While at work (I work 2 p.m. to 6 a.m.) I go on the spoiler site, and wait for your reactions.. then I know if it's safe to go home and watch it on tape. Lately though, I won't watch until after I wake up, because I get so upset I can't sleep, and dream about those ya-hoos!!

However, I had an embarrassing moment the night Alex got kicked off.. My friend was visiting from out of state (who of course doesn't watch the show -- ok, besides you guys, I know 2 people that watch the show!), and we happended to get home right before the boot off. Even though I was taping it, I couldn't turn away -- Once Alex was determined as the lozzzzer, I actually got up and started dancing - I "stirred the pot" dancing.. NOT one of my better moments. This show does weird things to me.

You stirred the pot?
    That's an excellent dance to celebrate Alex's ousting.
    Great choice

Shame you pals don't watch it, but you know we're here for yah
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    You stirred the pot?
    That's an excellent dance to celebrate Alex's ousting.
    Great choice

Shame you pals don't watch it, but you know we're here for yah

Thanks fluff!
    I'd go crazy if I didn't have you guys to talk to -- you are my therapy!

I hope to do a dance tomorrow for all my co-workers.... but only Amy could make me embarrass myself like that. One can hope for next week......

I'm counting on you guys to give me good info on tonight's show...

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Booze. Lots of booze. And I have the irresistable urge to do running commentary on everything.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Booze. Lots of booze. And I have the irresistable urge to do running commentary on everything.
    Go for it YA. I will not be back on-line during the show until next Monday, however, I, for one, will eat up the info first thing tomorrow morning. Heck, I may even show up early for it.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Go for it YA. I will not be back on-line during the show until next Monday, however, I, for one, will eat up the info first thing tomorrow morning. Heck, I may even show up early for it.
    I've never been on-line during the show either, but when I sit and watch, I do running commentary, complete with smartass remarks. The more I drink, the more the remarks.

I've never been on-line during the show either, but when I sit and watch, I do running commentary, complete with smartass remarks. The more I drink, the more the remarks.
    You should do a running commentary because last week I was posting on what the black room special treatment would be and before I saw the show. As much as I try I just have to read the spoiler before the show.

Quote Originally Posted by ktjoy
    You should do a running commentary because last week I was posting on what the black room special treatment would be and before I saw the show. As much as I try I just have to read the spoiler before the show.
    Well I'm usually watching the show during the show. Then during commericial breaks the whole fam will talk about who said what, etc.

Well I'm usually watching the show during the show. Then during commericial breaks the whole fam will talk about who said what, etc.
    My phone usually rings when there's a commercial! My mom usually aks who do you think will go. Then when it comes back on we just say bye and hang up!

FORT Newbie
    I have the same habits as all of you. I watch PH and save myself a six pack of beer for the show. I tape it for my brother since he works evenings. And I smoke cigarettes during commercials and predict who will stay and who will hook up.
    I am actually waiting till PH is over to quit smoking, I tried (during the week Zack got the boot and Keith was getting ragged on by Amy) and didn't succeed. I get worked up by the brats of this show unlike any other reality TV.
    After the show, less drinking, no smoking and more exercise, that's the plan, hehe.

Closed Thread