Closed Thread
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    This sucks. The "originals" have the #'s on their side. BUT, the glimmer of hope is that they have been having little contests for immunity, so maybe it won't really matter. Hey, a girl can have hope, right?
    Holly is a dumbass. I hate that I share a name with her! Well, I guess it's better than sharing a name with Desiree or Amy
    I really can't stand Desiree. She has turned out to be such a little bitch who gets really brave when she has a bunch of "friends" around her. When she sat down while Toni was chewing Tara's ear off, I thought that was really tacky. If I was Tara, I would have told her the convo was none of her business & to move on. (Like Amy said to Tara when she was talking to Dave, remember that?)

i totally agree! it was a no brainer who Desiree would vote for at the end. They should have asked her first to see if maybe she had a brain of her own.
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

Wow. What a rollercoaster of an episode.

Zack is such a tool. I *so* want an interview with the moron where he is confronted with all his stupid crap. Zack being Zack though, he'll never own up to it.

Why they didn't vote for Matt, I'll never know... although in the end, it doesn't make much difference.

Holly will find herself screwed. If she's smart, and she's already proven she's not, she'd have teamed up with DCTK. She's just earned herself a couple extra days... she's so outta there after the Barbies.

Desiree makes me sick. Right up there after Amy.

Tom's a tool. I sincerely thought he was smarter than that. Next week looks like the same old, same old.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Why they didn't vote for Matt, I'll never know... although in the end, it doesn't make much difference.
    My guess is Matt made it clear with him he doesn't want to come back(probably the smartest move in paradise so far

FORT Newbie
    Why isnt Dave upset about Charla and Tara voting for Andon?

What happened between Amanda and her ex boyfriend?

FORT Fogey
    Actually i may be the only one who thinks this but i think it was smart for Desiree to go with Amy, why? Because the Tara Keith, Dave Charla pact is so strong, if Dee would have stuck with them her and tom would have been voted out right away, if it came to the six of them. Amy is desperate for an alliance member. I think it was in Desiree's interest to switch sides, but that's just me, i think she has a better chance to win with the originals.

Edited to add, that tough i don't like Desiree, but i don't hate her, i think from where she is at the game it was smart for her to align with Amy.
    Last edited by Siso; 09-08-2003 at 11:18 PM.

I thought Charla said she wanted a guy back on who wouldn't be confrontational, then she votes for Andon? What the??? (I know Kavita told her to which really shocked me, do you think she didn't know about the plan?) I have to say that I never know what is going to happen next on this show, it's always a suprise.

Desiree doesn't have a chance to win because I think Tom will choose Amy over her. He's made it clear that he has an interest in her

FORT Fogey
    I never said i thought she had a chance at winning, i just think she has at least a slight chance, with the originals.

FORT Newbie
    I agree with you i cant stand Desiree. Holly is an idiot, Scott is going to make her cry with jealousy and regret for choosing Melanie. Zack's speech was surprising, i was waiting for him to ruin it with something typical of Zack. Then again, he sounded like an idiot when he was ranting to Amy in the bedroom. How in the hell is Amy still on the show? Also, what exactly does Amy do in RL? or rather what has she accomplished? I'm curious to know, considering Dave is alot more accomplished of a person than i would've thought, maybe others are~

I have to say that I'm so disgusted with tonights show. I may finish watching this season because I've invested too much time now, but I will not put myself through another season of it. Fox has lost a viewer for PH II by being so unfair.

Closed Thread