Closed Thread
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    Sorry, I gotta be excited here.... It looks like DCKT are GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and so goes the only class in the hotel with them!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

FORT Fan
    ugh Amy, Zack, and Tony make me sick, I hate them so much lol

Reality is about strategy hippibashr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I cannot believe I need to look at Beau again nect week. I need to go out and buy a few more bottles of Pepto now.
    I'm not sure I understand the producers at all.

After all that DCKT did to gain control...the producers just basically take it away and probably give it to people who I would likely say the vast viewing audience doesn't want. On here, it almost seems like 20-1 for DCKT. Do they not want the final episode to have any viewers? I know I won't watch if the Originals and the mindless recruits (Desiree, Holly and Tom) are the only ones in the final episode.

It seems not just entirely unfair...but...counterproducti ve.

Okay, so I'm disappointed but not really all that suprised. I'm all for the barbie club but honestly they have some alienated themselves from the pack. Of course, I wouldn't want to associate with those wolves either. I just hope the next week is enjoyable for them if they have to leave. And you know what, I've just decided that Tom really is a cutie, even with the monkey,

FORT Fan
    i cannot belive how dumb they can be sometimes. Voting of Andon of all people, what was with that? and Holly, i cannot belive that she would vote Melanie on. Did she not see how Scott looks at her. And with him saying "well, why shouldn't she room with me" or something like that?????
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    i cannot belive how dumb they can be sometimes. Voting of Andon of all people, what was with that? and Holly, i cannot belive that she would vote Melanie on. Did she not see how Scott looks at her. And with him saying "well, why shouldn't she room with me" or something like that?????
    i'd love to see holly's decision make her the odd one out when they have the next elimination ceremony!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug73
    Okay, so I'm disappointed but not really all that suprised. I'm all for the barbie club but honestly they have some alienated themselves from the pack. Of course, I wouldn't want to associate with those wolves either. I just hope the next week is enjoyable for them if they have to leave. And you know what, I've just decided that Tom really is a cutie, even with the monkey,
    I'm a little surprised at Melanie. I guess it makes sense though. The Barbies were not going to vote for an Original; the Originals were not going to vote for Kavita. Amy and Des probably thought (I mean were prompted) to pick Melanie because she does seem to be the most mature and because she got kicked off after a week before so she'd probably be the most appreciative of the "vacation."

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    I think Scott only said that so Holly would admit she was jealous.

FORT Fogey
    hopefully PH has another major twist in store or DCKT is screwed. My guess is they will be safe the next elimination when they have to vote one girl out(hopefully amy), but after that it's 6 vs 4.

The little speech by Charla and Dave at the end almost sounded like there last hurray:/
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 09-08-2003 at 11:12 PM.

This sucks. The "originals" have the #'s on their side. BUT, the glimmer of hope is that they have been having little contests for immunity, so maybe it won't really matter. Hey, a girl can have hope, right?
    Holly is a dumbass. I hate that I share a name with her! Well, I guess it's better than sharing a name with Desiree or Amy
    I really can't stand Desiree. She has turned out to be such a little bitch who gets really brave when she has a bunch of "friends" around her. When she sat down while Toni was chewing Tara's ear off, I thought that was really tacky. If I was Tara, I would have told her the convo was none of her business & to move on. (Like Amy said to Tara when she was talking to Dave, remember that?)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Closed Thread