+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vote off theory...changes alliances

FORT Newbie

vote off theory...changes alliances

With the limited supply of episodes to come and now 11 guests remaining, I think think that once the guy/girl ratio is evened out again that the next big twist will be that there will be no more roomate selections.
    Amanda will anounce after the next vote off/roomate selection is over that the roomate each guest is with will be their final one and that guests will then be voted off in pairs for the rest of the game. This could make for some crazy new alliances and send people scrambling for new strategies if say Amy and Keith or Dave and Desiree somehow ended up as roomates for strategic purposes not knowing of the impending announcement.
    I posted this once before and still think it will happen once the whole past guest visit comes to an end this week.
    Agree/Disagree?

Relby,

I think you may have a point there - we have, as yet, to see a roommate selection prior to the castoffs returning... who exactly is rooming together right now anyway?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by djgirl5235
    Relby,

I think you may have a point there - we have, as yet, to see a roommate selection prior to the castoffs returning... who exactly is rooming together right now anyway?!!!
    Look on the PH site (stay away from the boards, they are brutal) it's set there. I think Holly and Scott are together again, Tara and Keith, Dave and Charla, Desiree and Tom and Holly and Scott...could be wrong though.

nope you're right FG.. thats what I read too.. although there was alot of bed hopping.

relby I think you are right on the money.

Choose wisely boys and girls /evil grin hehe
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Very good thought! I was also wondering if they may be told at the next room mate selection they have to pick someone they have not roomed with before. Not sure if the math works there...off to figure that out. I really really need for this show to end so I can get on with my life!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    nope you're right FG.. thats what I read too.. although there was alot of bed hopping.

relby I think you are right on the money.

Choose wisely boys and girls /evil grin hehe
    You know after I posted I went to the PH site and there are new pics. It looks like they are from tonight's show. It looks like some of the pics have "vote" selections narrowed down. One is between Toni, Melanie and Kavita...it's pretty interesting. Same with the guys. Alex isn't included in the three pick. It should be interesting to see which guy they end up with. I bet it's Matt just because the remainder have all been hypocrical and vile!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You know after I posted I went to the PH site and there are new pics. It looks like they are from tonight's show. It looks like some of the pics have "vote" selections narrowed down. One is between Toni, Melanie and Kavita...it's pretty interesting. Same with the guys. Alex isn't included in the three pick. It should be interesting to see which guy they end up with. I bet it's Matt just because the remainder have all been hypocrical and vile!
    I hope it's Matt, for that reason. I want to see Travolta sing "Summer Love" and "Greased Lightning".
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    I think Matt and Kavita will be the returning guests. In the Yahoo Platinum scenes, you can tell Scott is leaning towards voting with Dave and Keith. Dave seems absolutely sure of it. And he feel rather confident that Holly will be the swing vote and will do what Scott tells her to do. And they have a long discussion about wanting Matt and Kavita back, although Matt is being a little reluctant to return to the hotel.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I hope it's Matt, for that reason. I want to see Travolta sing "Summer Love" and "Greased Lightning".
    Summer lovin' had me a bla-ast
    Summer lovin', got kicked off so fa-ast
    But then they gave - a second chance to meeee
    Now I'm roomin, with Me-l-anie

Summer days do nothing but lay
    But Oh-Ah those Paradise nights

Wella - wella - wella oomp tell me more tell me more
    Like where do you get those leather wrist bands?
    tell me more tell me more is Babarino your dad?

uh huh - uh huh - uh huh - uh huh

I showed up, studly rock sta-ar
    They threw up when I played my gui-t-ar
    Fan favorite, sent home to quick
    Now I'm back to replace Zack the d*ck

My tight jeans - ripped at the seams
    But ooh ah those Paradise nights
    Last edited by Daddio; 09-08-2003 at 05:39 PM.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    BA HA HA HA! Well done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast