+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Very Interesting Point On Who will stay PLEASE READ!

Very Interesting Point On Who will stay PLEASE READ!

On August 20, Toni was on a radio station doing an interview (http://www.steveanddc.com/audiohighlights.asp). She says at the end she hopes to see Beau, Scott, or Tom win. She also stated that they will see her back on the show again which means they are done filming the part where they bring and old guest back onto the show! Obviously they would be done with that part if they are done with the show now and theres about a month left. On August 20th, which is Week 10 (monday) on the show Beau isnt even on it anymore! I believe he was never even on it with TOM! So this is supporting the theory that Beau is going to be the new male back onto the show. I'm so sad! I was really hoping for MATT!
    Last edited by Splitsrh; 09-05-2003 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Splitsrh
    On August 20, Toni was on a radio station doing an interview (http://www.steveanddc.com/audiohighlights.asp). She says at the end she hopes to see Beau, Scott, or Tom win. She also stated that they will see her back on the show again which means they are done filming the part where they bring and old guest back onto the show! Obviously they would be done with that part if they are done with the show now and theres about a month left. On August 20th, which is Week 10 (monday) on the show Beau isnt even on it anymore! I believe he was never even on it with TOM! So this is supporting the theory that Beau is going to be the new male back onto the show. I'm so sad! I was really hoping for MATT!
    Wow... good point. I listened to that, and didn't put two and two together. I'd like to think Toni was clever enough to have done that on purpose *whisper* but i doubt it.

Idol Fan
    First of all, splitsrh! And thanks for sharing that. I just came back from listening to the interview, thanks to you. Anyway, it's my understanding that Toni mentioning she would like any one of those three to be part of the winning couple means absolutely nothing! As you know, Beau and all the other old guests have been visiting! That doesn't mean Beau is voted back on. Both he and Tom are on at the same time, now! At least, I certainly hope he won't be the one voted back!

Like you, I think the only male possible that won't be against KCDT is Matt. I also think it would be just for him & Kavita to come back, as they didn't have the type of rules, then, to help them stay. Though I won't feel bad if it's Amanda & Matt!

Bellenote

p.s. (Just came back in an edit to add this) - That was a really neat interview to listen to, and the first one I've gotten to hear, so thanks, again. What I wanted to say about it was that given what she said about how much money they make going on shows like this one, I am even more appalled by their behavior. Editing, as we all know, can't create how they behave or speak. Ycch!
    Last edited by Bellenote; 09-05-2003 at 04:54 AM.

Exactly Belle note, editing can only tell us so much.

Hmmm, I can't say I'm too happy if Beau is the one to come back on the show.
    The only saving grace would be if Amanda was also back as I think she might be able to influence him more than Amy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Ugh. I really hope it's not Beau or any of the other Original guys. Travolta Matt is annoying but at least he's not a complete idiot jerk like Andon, Alex, and Beau.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

No No! But you all dont understand! At this point alllll of the original guests are sent home and the only guys remaining are Keith, Dave, Scott, Tom, and now Beau! When she does the interview they are way past that filming point and now that we know that they are going to pick someone its obvious its going to be beau. She just messed up but nobody really caught that because of confusion and not eveyone knows the show has about a 1 month delay.

Ps: She would have mentioned Andon and Alex also to win if she didnt know who was going to be sent back onto the show! She was kind of stating that she wants anybody to win except for dave or Keith's couple.

Rock Star
    YA.

I can't handle Beau's frat screaming. Icky.
    di

Ugh, I hope thats not true. I understand what you are saying but I can think of ONE way that it might not be true. Possibly(when she did the radio interview), they had CONTACTED her about returning to PH but she hadn't gone yet. Beau was evicted after her so she would think he was still in the running. However, if she had ALREADY gone to PH, then it will definitely be Beau, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Ugh, I hope thats not true. I understand what you are saying but I can think of ONE way that it might not be true. Possibly(when she did the radio interview), they had CONTACTED her about returning to PH but she hadn't gone yet. Beau was evicted after her so she would think he was still in the running. However, if she had ALREADY gone to PH, then it will definitely be Beau, I agree.
    Ok, but your forgetting something....They finished filming the show last week which was the end of august so on august 20th they were getting towards the end when The original guests have been on the show for awile then! We still have a month to go and they've been long done....

Quote Originally Posted by Splitsrh
    Ok, but your forgetting something....They finished filming the show last week which was the end of august so on august 20th they were getting towards the end when The original guests have been on the show for awile then! We still have a month to go and they've been long done....

it makes sense, what you're saying. Holly is definitely the swing vote, and she always was fond of Beau.

The joke will be on Des, though, because Beau will look to partner up with Amy, and Kavita will be making a play for Tom. If Tom has been as sickened with Amy and Desiree and the Originals behavior as the rest of America, he'll move to Kavita, leaving Des unattached.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast