+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Very Interesting Point On Who will stay PLEASE READ!

Hug me!
    Well... I think even the people got voted off stay in a "loser" valley until the show is over.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    So since the show was taped 2 weeks in advance before we see it...is it officially over now?!?! if it isn't I don't think Dave is one of those people that won..cause he was just in Boston last weekend.
    The show was finished being taped at the end of August.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    In that article i posted about Dave back in Boston, it said the show has wrapped up(although it could have been him just hiding the fact he lost).

from newpaper article:

This means that the show ending filming about Aug 22-25th'ish.

this statement can go either way.
    That's what I thought I read the season fanalie wasn't until the end of Sept. Why was he at the Sox game thought he was a Yankee fan!heehee...Go SOX!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    That's what I thought I read the season fanalie wasn't until the end of Sept. Why was he at the Sox game thought he was a Yankee fan!heehee...Go SOX!
    He is the infamous Mr Crunch and Munch, that is why, you know he did boost Crunch and Munch sales 400% in his stay at fenway.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    He is the infamous Mr Crunch and Munch, that is why, you know he did boost Crunch and Munch sales 400% in his stay at fenway.
    Thought it was kinda funny he came here...and he partied with all the younger people at the Rack..heeeheee I hate that place.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I'm pretty sure there's a gag order on any talk about who wins or what the prize is, etc. Plus I'm always skeptical of any rumors I read on the internet. The Toni interview might be true, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt until I see for myself on Monday.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    I am assuming that people are looking at this thread as a possible ***Spoiler *** thread but will warn in advance in case the rumors I am basing my statements on are in fact true...

I agree with the loser valley thing Ruben, most of the reality shows sequester people as to keep them from leaking info to the public. (And to marinate their bitterness for losing).

If it is true that Matt doesn't want to come back on the show (entirely possible , he seems to me like he truely only joined up to have fun and didn't care about the game). Then I guess I would rather have Beau (even though he is acting like a little sh*t). After all he did say that he had Dave's back no matter what (could be just a line of crap , but then again maybe not). It's not like Beau has supporters lined up around the building, with the exception of evil Amy. I also have to wonder about Monday's preview when they show Beau talking to Amanda and saying that he can't call any of these people friend. I think he may not think of Dave as a friend but he does respect him and trust him, so that may mean something. Beau may be going with the flow right now, but he has mentioned things that the originals have said about him. I think he is biding his time, waiting for when he can do the most damage. (Of course I might be giving him too much credit). I find him a bit more sensitive and emotional then the other guys on the show, which I personally think makes him more dangerous to those who have hurt him then the others. He didn't expect anything from the Fab 4 (except maybe Tara) but he did expect alot from the originals. So even if he is playing their game now he won't forget it.

Just my perception of things .....

(I still think that I think about this stuff WAY too much )

OCD people have no chance
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Interesting points re Beau, Mischief.

I think with Beau spending time with Amanda, who has clearly behaved in a more mature fashion than any of the other originals, might mean he comes to reflect on his behaviour.

He is really on the fringe of that original group.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Interesting points re Beau, Mischief.

I think with Beau spending time with Amanda, who has clearly behaved in a more mature fashion than any of the other originals, might mean he comes to reflect on his behaviour.

He is really on the fringe of that original group.
    I don't even think that Beau's on the fringe of the group. I think he's more of the torn-ends-of-the-paper-that-are-about-to-fall-off part of the originals. If Beau gets back, I think that he'll end up being a double agent of some sort, just because he could be very valuable to DCKT, and he's tight with Amy, giving him minimal power amongst the remaining original (and Des, Pimple-face's lackey). Now, a double agent for who. I don't know, but he'll definetly play a little of both sides if he gets here. That is, of course, assuming that he has a larger IQ than a bagel. Toni and Kristin and Zack have already proved that they have less than that, so it's possible that Beau has an IQ around the ameoba level...

FORT Newbie
    Hey fluff I really like your Avatar! I see it all over the forums and can't help but think that you actually might be a real teddy bear! Unfortunately I can't say the same for boredouttamind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345