+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Very Interesting Point On Who will stay PLEASE READ!

Well, I guess we'll see on Monday.

Right.

I do think this interview looks like very good evidence, but I think I just want to hold on to any shred of hope that Beau isn't coming back.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Right.

I do think this interview looks like very good evidence, but I think I just want to hold on to any shred of hope that Beau isn't coming back.
    haha yeah same here. I wanted Matt badly.

Hug me!
    fluff, I think you misunderstood me.. I don't want MAtt coming back.

I for one that am happy that Beau is the one who get to come back. None of the girls have any attachment to Beau in Paradise... He could be easily as the next guest to leave the Paradise.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I think Amy and Holly both have an attachment to Beau and would happily see him back.

Amy seems to be throwing her lot in with Andon though in the hope he will get back in and cause havoc with the Barbies.

I used to like Beau, but he was driving me mad the other night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Rock Star
    Ruben I think that's a dangerous way to go (if they go with Beau). The way they have had to eliminate people has changed so often and chances for immunity have sprung up - I wouldn't bring someone in that you wouldn't be happy being stuck with for at least a few more weeks, you know?

And Beau, with the frat scremaing, and the jumping on the beds, he CAN NOT be voted back on. I'm willing it so.
    di

FORT Fogey
    Supporting the therory Beau is back, when Toni said that, the announcer made the comment but he was voted out and Toni paused for a couple seconds. She also made a lil note near the end about something about look out for her, she may be back on the show.

Aye, there Amy goes...... Melisfit's Avatar
    i SO hope its not any of the originals..ugggh
    Hittin' it up on Para'disel

So since the show was taped 2 weeks in advance before we see it...is it officially over now?!?! if it isn't I don't think Dave is one of those people that won..cause he was just in Boston last weekend.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    So since the show was taped 2 weeks in advance before we see it...is it officially over now?!?! if it isn't I don't think Dave is one of those people that won..cause he was just in Boston last weekend.
    In that article i posted about Dave back in Boston, it said the show has wrapped up(although it could have been him just hiding the fact he lost).

from newpaper article:

The city's latest reality TV darling, who was chilling out at The Rack over the weekend, said the show wrapped about a week ago but there are still eight episodes in the can. Naturally, Kerpen's contract prohibits him from discussing the outcome, which will be revealed Oct. 1. We hate that.
    This means that the show ending filming about Aug 22-25th'ish.

Kerpen, a former salesguy at Radio Disney, reveals he's still in touch with all the other hotel guests ``except one,'' and although he, of course, knows what ``ultimate prize'' the winner took home, he ain't dishing. But for what it's worth, Kerpen says his days of Guinness flogging are over.

File Under: Paradise Found?
    this statement can go either way.

One therory i have why this show seemed to end so fast(because we assumed it was on a 2 week delay) is because they probably started accelerating time when it came down to eliminating the final contestants(ie filmed 2 shows in 4 days instead of 2 in 7 days).
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 09-05-2003 at 05:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast