+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Very Interesting Point On Who will stay PLEASE READ!

FORT Newbie
    hmmmmmmmmm. now you will possibly have 4 TRUE couples:

-Beau and Amanda
    -Dave and Charla
    -Keith and Tara
    -Scott and Holly/Melanie

Tom/Des -------gone---poof.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    YA, what I don't want to see is for matt to get voted on to the show and he sides with the Outsiders.. and when it gets to the end... Charla picks Matt over Dave. Don't know why.. that's is my worse nightmare.. I don't think Dave can handle that.
    If it came down to Dave and Keith, I think Charla would pick Keith anyway. So I think poor Dave will end up getting screwed either way (but not in the way he wanted to be screwed).

But I really can't stand any of the Original guys, so that's why I'm siding with Travolta Matt even though it spells doom for Dave.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    If it came down to Dave and Keith, I think Charla would pick Keith anyway. So I think poor Dave will end up getting screwed either way (but not in the way he wanted to be screwed).

But I really can't stand any of the Original guys, so that's why I'm siding with Travolta Matt even though it spells doom for Dave.
    If Charla picks Keith at the end..I am actually fine with that. Because Keith deserves it. He and Dave started the whole "new" versus "original" movement. What I can't stand is that Matt gets a free ride to the end and screw Dave over. No.. this just can't happen.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    If Charla picks Keith at the end..I am actually fine with that. Because Keith deserves it. He and Dave started the whole "new" versus "original" movement. What I can't stand is that Matt gets a free ride to the end and screw Dave over. No.. this just can't happen.
    Keith is still my favorite to win it all (sorry, Dave) and I normally would agree with your argument about Travolta getting the free ride. But right now I'm just too appalled at the behavior of Beau, Andon, and Alex to even consider them as candidates for return. Of course, it's not my decision to make. But if I had a vote it would be for Travolta.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Whats the Controversy!? matt is not coming back, unfortunately

I agree Rube.
    I like Matt, even if he is obsessed with getting the ladies in the bath.
    He didn't realy get much of a chance at the hotel so I wouldn't mind seeing him back.

I just don't know about this interview with Toni.
    I'm not sure she would let something like that slip.
    I guess I'll just wait until Monday.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I agree Rube.
    I like Matt, even if he is obsessed with getting the ladies in the bath.
    He didn't realy get much of a chance at the hotel so I wouldn't mind seeing him back.

I just don't know about this interview with Toni.
    I'm not sure she would let something like that slip.
    I guess I'll just wait until Monday.
    I guess you werent listening to the part where she gave away the prize and she didnt reall slip because she isn't going to be thinking of the stuff weve seen and the stuff thats already happened it just came out natural.

Rock Star
    fluff,

I, too, am thrown by Toni's mention of Beau being one of the guys that she wishes would take it all. Maybe CKDT would go along knowing Beau would be easy to get out later? I don't know - that seems like a big rish seeing how the method of elimination keeps changing. Arg! I never thought I'd be frustrated that it's only Friday.

*someone check my temperature*
    di

Please stop being so rude to people about this Splitsrh.

It seems that you might well have found a major spoiler, but we won't know for certain until Monday night.
    People are just being cautious, possibly because they don't Beau to be voted back on and possibly also because we don't know if the interview was live (I admit I havent listened to it).
    Just because it was aired on August 20th doesn't mean it was recorded then.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Please stop being so rude to people about this Splitsrh.

It seems that you might well have found a major spoiler, but we won't know for certain until Monday night.
    People are just being cautious, possibly because they don't Beau to be voted back on and possibly also because we don't know if the interview was live (I admit I havent listened to it).
    Just because it was aired on August 20th doesn't mean it was recorded then.
    The website lists their interview dates in order. I dont want Beau back either but I am 100% sure hes coming back because I found complete evidence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast