+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Very Interesting Point On Who will stay PLEASE READ!

FORT Newbie
    untrue about Beau.. first they said watch fox tonight at 8:00 central time to see another person evicted.. there have been no more eliminations yet since they all came on.. Monday night will be the next elimination.

she says you might see me again... she was talking about last week when they all came back on.. there is no way you will see her again from this point on.. they need to wrap the show up..

and she said she doesn't know if they or the staff will choose the winners, so "seeing her again" has nothing to do with that.

Beau will not be voted on.. It will be Matt when they persuade Holly to vote Matt, or they will vote Melanie on.. thats it.

FORT Newbie
    and Tom and Beau were both on episode 15 and 16.. Beau was voted off episode 16:

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...6/epid-261557/

Quote Originally Posted by jman
    untrue about Beau.. first they said watch fox tonight at 8:00 central time to see another person evicted.. there have been no more eliminations yet since they all came on.. Monday night will be the next elimination.

she says you might see me again... she was talking about last week when they all came back on.. there is no way you will see her again from this point on.. they need to wrap the show up..

and she said she doesn't know if they or the staff will choose the winners, so "seeing her again" has nothing to do with that.

Beau will not be voted on.. It will be Matt when they persuade Holly to vote Matt, or they will vote Melanie on.. thats it.
    They said on last episode that all the guests were going home tomorrow except the 2 obviously....When she was talking about they might see her on again she said that on August 20th! They finished the show August 27th! You forgot about the delay! (we still have a month to go) They already had that part filmed and she has been home while they were finishing up the show and she isnt sure whats going on then because she is just a viewer and has no scoop whats going on at the island. YOUR BAD1
    Last edited by JR.; 09-05-2003 at 03:55 PM.

and Tom and Beau were both on episode 15 and 16.. Beau was voted off episode 16:

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...6/epid-261557/
    Your on a roll today! i looked at that episode and it was dated august 13th! I dont know if your sending me this for more evidence or what!
    Episode Number 16
    First Aired August 13, 2003
    Production Code PAR-116

august 13th which is about july 13th from when they filmed it and she makes the comment about beau, scott, or tom wanting to win on august 20th... Thanks i appreciate that link

NOW EVERYONE QUIT ARGUING BECAUSE ITS TRUE! YOUR JUST MAD AND IN DENIAL ABOUT THE WHOLE THING! IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING AND YOU ADD UP THE DATES TO THE INTERVIEW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.

Hug me!
    I will take Beau back rather than Matt anyday if I am the guys of the Paradise Hotel. Beau is easlier to "control"... while MAtt got his own agenda.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I will take Beau back rather than Matt anyday if I am the guys of the Paradise Hotel. Beau is easlier to "control"... while MAtt got his own agenda.
    Travolta's only agenda is taking a bath with Charla (and Amanda, if she gets voted back on). So he would no doubt side with the Outsiders based on that. Any other guy would side with the Originals. While Travolta is annoying (dammit, sing "Greased Lightning" already!), he's the least of the other evils (Andon, Alex, or Beau).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Hug me!
    YA, what I don't want to see is for matt to get voted on to the show and he sides with the Outsiders.. and when it gets to the end... Charla picks Matt over Dave. Don't know why.. that's is my worse nightmare.. I don't think Dave can handle that.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Hug me!
    I don't mind it as much that Keith and Charla are occasionally flirting... but to vote on one more guy(matt) for Charla to be her playtoy ?? I just can't stand it. That's why I think Beau is the perfect and the only sensable choice.

FORT Newbie
    Spit_headsrh, your right. i verified the interview was on Aug 20th.. I thought it may have been an older interview that they aired on Aug 20th. oh well.

The link I sent you was to only prove that Tom and Beau where on the show together at one time...

Spit_headsrh, your right. i verified the interview was on Aug 20th.. I thought it may have been an older interview that they aired on Aug 20th. oh well.

The link I sent you was to only prove that Tom and Beau where on the show together at one time...
    I know, and thanks! I wasnt sure if they were ever on together at the same time but that wasnt really the point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast