+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel: 9/3 - We're Not in Kansas Anymore

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    . I could hear the mods snickering and shouting encouragement, just before they left in their cars: “Oh! You’ll be great Bumpkin! We love you!”
    It could have been worse. You could have had to recap "Performing As..."
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    I am not FLOM watcher, but I am going to read your recaps now that I have been introduced to you and your ability to dish!
    Loved it! However, as a longtime former resident of Kansas, I have to say...Kansas is WAY more...um...dry than PH. And...less wankish.

I know it's already over, but I'm going to start a petition to send Bumpkin (sorry-no one should HAVE to go through this) to PH to teach them what you taught your son. It should be about the same thing-only you'll have to tailor it to a slightly less mature audience.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Regular
    Nice recap Bump, especially for not watching the show regularly.

I have a Direct TV TiVo, so I record both PE and FLOM at once!

Totoro, sounds like Good Eats was higher in the priority list than PH. You can go into your Season Passes and move them around. I've had this happen too and it bites. Although I do LOVE Good Eats!

Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    Totoro, sounds like Good Eats was higher in the priority list than PH. You can go into your Season Passes and move them around. I've had this happen too and it bites. Although I do LOVE Good Eats!
    Yes, you're right. My husband decided to do a little rearranging of Season Passes, and I had to sic my 50 boys on him!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Great job, Bumpkin! My favorite line of the whole thing:

wait, there are actual rules?
    That's what I keep wondering.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Yes, you're right. My husband decided to do a little rearranging of Season Passes, and I had to sic my 50 boys on him!
    I hope you didn't threaten him...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Great recap. You read the personalities pretty well for not usually watching the show.
    Indeed a great recap Bumpkin...great to teach your child real values and perhaps use some of the cast of the show as examples of how NOT to act around their peers.

There are so many examples one can site but lets focus on Toni's actions in the last episode shall we?

I used to find Toni mildy amusing but now sHe is just totally irritating and in Wednesdays episode sHe was just totally over the top - even by her own standards.

Toni is the Headmaster (no typo there) of the school of "Do as I say - Not as I do"

Love the way she gets all up in Dave's face spouting her goo and then as soon as he tries to reply back he gets a face full of "I'm not going to listen to you"

Kudos to Dav-o for coming back with "Toni you are showing all of American exactly who you are"

Her bi-polar rants at Dave used to be sad and make me think sHe might actually have a mental illness (possibly due to excessive performance enhancing pharmecuticals).

But now, I think that sHe simply is doing her best to put together a good set of reels to submit to prospective agents and casting directors (just like Holly and Kristing actions are destining them for casting "couches" - but I digress).

We all know that Toni has appeared on several other reality shows, guested on Tom Green's show on MTV etc.

I think sHe really fancies herself as some sort of action hero, a Muscle-Bound Lara Croft if you will. However, sHe is much more suited to appear in a remake of "Glen or Glenda".

SLS
    FORT Newbie

9/3 Episode & Recap

Hi! Great recap - laughed out loud. I hope this is not violating any posting rules - does anyone happen to have an extra copy of the 9/3 episode on video tape or know where I could get one? My VCR made the poor choice of taping West Wing instead of PH and I am SO upset - especially after reading the recap!!! I would happily pay for postage and $$ for tape. Can anyone help? Thanks so much - enjoy all the postings.

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Excellent recap Bumkin..

Great recap Bump.

I also do not watch on Monday because of FLOM - and you know I will be watching that this MOnday - and that is another story.

This show is getting really nasty - so I will have to wait for next Wednesday - but in the meantime can someone do a recap for Monday night and that will help me through to Wednesday? I need a little fix for my addiction.

....strange cosmic force that caused my TiVo to believe I would rather watch "Good Eats" than PH.
    My TiVo decided I wanted to watch the Latin Grammys. I missed the entire PH. Is TiVo trying to tell us something? While we're on the subject, why does it say it's taping one thing, but records another? Anyone know how to prevent that?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast