+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monday, 9/8 Possible **Spoiler** of the 2 picks

FORT Regular

Monday, 9/8 Possible **Spoiler** of the 2 picks

Someone came on the FOX message board last week and told everyone what was going to happen in the next few weeks - subsequently the posts were deleted.

Before we even knew that one man and one woman were going to get picked to come back, this person spilled the beans. They said that Keith, Charla, Dave and Tara will debate about bringing Amanda back, but then they will pick Kavita because they don't think Scott and Tom will keep Amanda in the game. The person also said that Holly is leaning toward Charla and Tara because of how she was treated during the time when the old houseguests were there. They want Matt to come back in the game, so they have three votes to two.

He/She was pretty adamant that the 2 'old' guests to return next Monday will be Matt & Kavita.

Take it as you want.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    If that is the case, I'd be pretty damned happy. The Barbie Group doesn't need anyone that will cause waves and these two would blend right in.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    Someone came on the FOX message board last week and told everyone what was going to happen in the next few weeks - subsequently the posts were deleted.

Before we even knew that one man and one woman were going to get picked to come back, this person spilled the beans. They said that Keith, Charla, Dave and Tara will debate about bringing Amanda back, but then they will pick Kavita because they don't think Scott and Tom will keep Amanda in the game. The person also said that Holly is leaning toward Charla and Tara because of how she was treated during the time when the old houseguests were there. They want Matt to come back in the game, so they have three votes to two.

He/She was pretty adamant that the 2 'old' guests to return next Monday will be Matt & Kavita.

Take it as you want.
    The more i think about it the more likely it will be Kavita who does come back. Anybody else remember last monday when they was at the table talking about Kavita, i was like what the hell was that all about(just like wen it seemed for no reason Charla and Keith were talking about Zack in bed one night).

As for Matt, well if those 2 came back it would be like poetic justice after what we been subjected to the past couple days. Also it would be poetic justice that 2 people that were put on the show and given no chance to advance get voted back on.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Also it would be poetic justice that 2 people that were put on the show and given no chance to advance get voted back on.

i couldn't agree more...they got screwed cuz of being on B4 the rule change, kavita especially cuz zach flipped out for no reason on her (after hookin up), and NOBODY jumped in to defend her...which was kinda sad...
    matt also got kicked off by toni, even tho toni had an argument with Beau rite before AND made out with Matt...AND, she str8 up told him, "this is how it works" or something to that nature (she was referring to the originals sticking to each other)...

I'd like to see Matt and Kavita back.
    Neither of them really got a fair crack of the whip on the show imo.

I think the rule change, i.e. the new person rooms alone for the week and then chooses their room mate, was probably made due to the fact that both Kavita and Matt were sent home at the first opportunity.
    If things hadn't changed the originals (apart from Melanie and Andon) would all still be there.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hug me!
    Matt ?? No.... I just don't like that guy. He really really bugs me plus he is another lap dog for Charla.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well I wouldn't argue with those picks. Travolta Matt, while annoying, is the only one of the old guys that hasn't acted like a complete ass to the Outsiders. I would like to see Amanda come back since she's the only Original that has carried herself with class and maturity, but Kavita I could live with. Just as long as it's not Kristen or Toni.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    I think that Keith and Dave will vote for whichever girl Charla tells them to and I think that will probably be Amanda. I can only hope that Holly will side with Des and Amy and vote for Andon or even Beau.

I like Matt and Kavita. Out of all the guys there, I'd like to have Matt back. Kavita seems sane, I liked her the first time she was on.

I'm okay with the Matt/Kavita thing. However, Keith is pretty savvy on how to best play the game to the Barbie's advantage so I see him trying to convince the Fab4 (I love this nickname for them) into Melanie to stir up the Scott/Holly thing and put Scott off-kilter. You are right when you say there is not a lot to choose from with the guys that are coming back, but I am looking forward to the ass-kissing that Andon and I'm sure Beau will sink to in an attempt to get back on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast