+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Do any of the guests smoke?

  1. #11
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,417
    I'll light up a cigar myself every now and then. I don't really see anything wrong with it as long as it's not excessive.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  2. #12
    ICantLookAway
    Guest
    I think they really need to get them a nice big bag to smoke.

  3. #13
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,141
    I smoked for seven years before I got pregnant with my daughter. I quit at that time for obvious reasons. However, if I were turned into a vampire, the first thing I would do is light up!

  4. #14
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I smoked for seven years before I got pregnant with my daughter. I quit at that time for obvious reasons. However, if I were turned into a vampire, the first thing I would do is light up!
    I would drink booze like Prohibition was coming back tomorrow.

    Something I just thought of... do modern day vampires get STD's? Because nowadays they'd have to screen their blood before they drank it.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  5. #15
    YCan'tAngieRead
    Guest
    If they don't smoke...I suggest we all make them start, with the exception of Dave, Keith, Matt, and Amanda. Dave needs to be around later because I might need out of a political jam, Keith, Matt and Amanda just seem like they'd have something to contribute to society.

    The rest I wouldn't really be upset to see hacking up a lung at age 50. (Wait. Did I just threaten violence? Am I banished from the PH Board FOREVER?)

  6. #16
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,141
    Well, I guess vampires wouldn't have to worry about AIDS cause they can't die but the clap or herpes could make them mighty uncomfortable throughout their immortal lives.

  7. #17
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    If they don't smoke...I suggest we all make them start, with the exception of Dave, Keith, Matt, and Amanda. Dave needs to be around later because I might need out of a political jam, Keith, Matt and Amanda just seem like they'd have something to contribute to society.

    The rest I wouldn't really be upset to see hacking up a lung at age 50. (Wait. Did I just threaten violence? Am I banished from the PH Board FOREVER?)
    Nah, I think you get by with that one since they'd be inflicting violence upon themselves. We would all just be watching and enjoying.

    stargazer401, true. I think after a few centuries of it I might take a stake and drive it through my own heart.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  8. #18
    Daddio
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I think Toni smoked. I think they even showed her sitting outside one time and lighting up. I could be wrong, though.
    As my good friend Fonzie used to say I think Yellow Apple is "Correctamumdo". I recall seeing Toni smoke in early episodes as well. Then they likely edited around it after one lady in Puttsville Montanna wrote and complained.

    They really do seem to avoid showing smoking on TV reality shows - with the exception of "Get Me Outta Here I am a Celebrity" of course which showed so much smoking it could have been product placement marketing for Phillip Morris.

  9. #19
    Beck
    Guest
    So far from watching the Yahoo Premium clips, Toni definatly smokes, Alex, and I think Zack was playing with an unlit one.

  10. #20
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
    Posts
    4,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    So far from watching the Yahoo Premium clips, Toni definatly smokes, Alex, and I think Zack was playing with an unlit one.
    They didn't let Zack play with matches ?!?
    mom2
    looking for the fire extinguisher, just in case

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.