+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention to those posting

Pretty on the ball for an ignorant slut Krom

my view is, follow the very liberal guidelines set out by John and his staff of mods (easily recognizable in RED.. I have yet to figure out what the Blue is all about) and everyone's a happy camper. The rules of this board in no way affect your ability to post your thoughts, I personally don't see what all the kafuffle is about.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    my question is the "couple" thread... like I want to talk about Dave and Charla... does this belong to a new thread or this should belong to either Dave or Charla's thread ? but neither one really fit the bill.
    The post-show thread would probably be the best place for it.

Duxxy, the names in blue are our FORT writers.

I've been merged myself and I dont see what the big deal is either. Its not like you can't talk about what you want (within reason), its just that they are trying to keep the board trimmed down. If everyone posted a new thread, it would soon be a chaotic mess.

i just feel bad for someone if it seems like others are attacking them for an opinion that they have ..thats all

FORT Newbie
    hey hey hey boys and girls, take it easy.......ok now, give back the balloon and i will get you guys some ice cream.............relax guys, this is starting to look like an episode of paradise hotel, geez........i must say this post site is a bit difficult, because the threads just get cluttered and then you have no idea if anyone does in fact respond to wh@ you said........and sometimes you feel th@ your posts are totally disregarded.....th@ is why i dont really blame people for making these new threads.........but i guess the "OWNER" of the site does have a bit of say, but i think it is a bit childish to make all these rules, let people live and post.

These are the rules. If you don't follow them, your posts will be deleted or merged. End of story.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I posted this note after merging about 25 threads that were a single post, that clearly belonged in one of the main threads.
    The point being, I wasn't saying no new threads. Something Original should be in a new thread.
    Every single night Ducky, Bill , JR - the mods who are here the most - merge a bunch of
    OH I hate Zach so much threads, Or
    Amy is a bitch, or worst
    here is what" I "think about (insert houseguest). These clearly belong in that persons thread. If it was an event that happened on a certain night- it belongs in that dated thread. This is the ONLY Forum that seems to have a problem with this.
    It helps other people find the discussion on people /events that they want to comment on.
    Some people in this forum just seem to have no consideration for other members. It frustrates the members who see all of these threads on the same thing (we get pms) and it certainly doesn't make this forum very popular with the staff...

Thanks to the regulars who keep the place rockin
    Last edited by eny; 09-06-2003 at 07:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12