+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guests Posting on the Messege Boards?

Guests Posting on the Messege Boards?

Well, since the show is over the guests are free to do whatever they want but most of us are certain they are going to be checking the internet for what the fans have to say. I would absolutely love to chat with some of the people especially the Ignorant Original people. I was guessing maybe they arent allowd to post or chat at all or maybe they can once the show is over? Ohhh the things I would say to the people especially after these last 2 episodes...

you know it is funny how toni said tonight that everyone hates dave yet toni has took the most heat on the internet that i have seen.

I admit I was really pleased to see Toni on this show as she entertained me so well during Love Cruise.

I've been in her camp up until last night, when she came back to the hotel and immeadiately joined in the childish behaviour of the other originals.

I assume the only people she has polled for opinions are her own friends and associates who obviously don't like Dave as they will feel he got the better of Toni as he's still at the hotel (which he did), or they're too scared of her inflicting bodily harm on them to say otherwise.

I read far more posts in support of Dave than of Toni.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    She also might have polled the makers of Yahtzee and other time-tested children's games.

If any of the guests do wind up here, I'd be interested to know how they felt about the rules of the game changing every few minutes.

Also, where in the world did they get the idea that anyone "deserves to win," a phrase that keeps popping up in their vernacular. What contest are we missing?

Are they counting up points for how many STDs they contract? Does expertise in the "pass the ice cube" game somehow translate into deserving the grand prize?
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Dave should have just said "QUIT ACTING LIKE A MAN AND WISHING YOU WERE ONE." Who likes a loud manly girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis
    you know it is funny how toni said tonight that everyone hates dave yet toni has took the most heat on the internet that i have seen.
    Yeah Toni too..But mostly I would say ZACKASS

I think Toni is scary looking as in a psycotic way!!! when she yells I seriously thought she was gonna explode. with all the vaines poppin out her face and eyeballs.

FORT Newbie
    Toni is just a freak-of-nature. I'm certain "she" used to be "Anthony"

There's something seriously wrong with someone who is 30 and gets her self esteem by trying to get on reality shows to act like a complete psycho, bug-eyed butch-baby.

She's going nowhere fast....I believe McDonald's is still hiring though

I cant stand Toni. That being said, if Toni would have asked me I would have said, "Yeah, Toni, everyone LOVES you!"

She's one scary woman. I wouldn't want her to kick my butt. I'm a skinny little thing that she could sit on.

Toni could take all of us in a fight shes so tough and manly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast