+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Screening applicants next show

FORT Newbie

Screening applicants next show

I like Paradise Hotel and some rivalry is natural; but the "original" people and their cohorts have really made the show kind of scary. They act like ghetto street people who would resort to violence without cameras being on them 24 hours a day. For Zack to actually threaten Keith with violence is unbelievable. That "man" has major emotional disorders, coupled with the worst case of immaturity I have ever had the displeasure to witness. This things he says are pathetic and he doesn't even know it. If I were one of the four left I think I would be frightened to stay because of what they might do once the series is over. They are all nasty enough and stupid enough. I would suggest that in the future the people casting this show do a little more in-depth investigating before they select candidates and conduct at least a few psychological tests. They have put Zack and Amy together and god-forbid if she gets pregnant; another poor child in foster care. The worst one was the gender confused X who set all of this in your face crap in motion. That woman, and I say woman advisedly, is a case of retarded emotional development. All she knows how to do is yell and threaten. When confronted with someone who won't respond, like Dave, she yells a few more pathetic insults on her way out, deflated by not being able to get a response and out of ammunition. She is not as scary as Zack because I don't believe her blustering. Zack could honestly be dangerous and if they ran a background check, if juvenile offenses haven't been expunged, I'll be they would find plenty. I find it more entertaining when they are fighting but not going into territory where it could get seriously violent.

Zack is more innocent than a newborn puppy...He is 100% talk and a guy that thinks hes a "know-it-all" does not have 50 friends so there's your evidence that hes all talk.

FORT Newbie
    What makes you think they *aren't* screening the applicants well and putting some heavy psychiatrist time behind it. It is very hard to find people that will act like this in front of 60 million people every week... case in point, the Amy head-wave-smack-down to Keith. Only in movies have I ever seen this type of thing... Same reason why there is always somebody who gets kicked off of BB... they are trying to get people right on the edge and sometimes they get pushed over the edge during taping.

willkirby- I tend to agree. I know that they say that they do background checks and psychological testing but they've never said what kind of psychological profile that they are looking for. Who says that they aren't looking for the most confrontational, emotionally stunted people that they can find.

All I know is out in the real, 'grownup' world I have never seen such behavior.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    willkirby- I tend to agree. I know that they say that they do background checks and psychological testing but they've never said what kind of psychological profile that they are looking for. Who says that they aren't looking for the most confrontational, emotionally stunted people that they can find.

All I know is out in the real, 'grownup' world I have never seen such behavior.
    Yep, it isn't a coincidence that these people on all these shows are so interesting to watch. If we looked for the real stand-up type of people for these shows, people wouldn't really do much back-stabbing, lying, etc. Much less face-to-face confrontation. in this case, it takes a lot to get the right recipe of strong personalities to make a good show.

Imagine Jack-type (BB4) of people going on to Paradise hotel, we'll be seeing people reading books and going to bed early.

+ Reply to Thread