+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fav. couple?

Aye, there Amy goes...... Melisfit's Avatar

fav. couple?

Mine= Keith and Tara

wait.. no

TOM N' SMOKEY..rofl

they proved to be loyal to eachother, unlike dave and charla (as much as i like them)

so what couple/pair do you dig?

Hug me!
    sorry.. can't name one...
    I like dave and I can't name one female that I like..
    I would want to say Tara.. .but I dislike the fact that she flirted with multiple guys..
    Desiree ? I don't know her yet.
    Holly ? could she be any more boring.
    I have yet seen a girl that get passed physcial appearance and see what a great guy Dave is yet.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    sorry.. can't name one...
    I like dave and I can't name one female that I like..
    I would want to say Tara.. .but I dislike the fact that she flirted with multiple guys..
    Desiree ? I don't know her yet.
    Holly ? could she be any more boring.
    I have yet seen a girl that get passed physcial appearance and see what a great guy Dave is yet.
    You couldn't say it any better. Dave is the only guy on the show with a great personality and is not trying to impress like the others.

It's sad to say that Charla is independent and really against everyone. If you look in screenshots and photos and flashbacks from the show you always see her with another guy and guys she talks bad about, never with dave. She will narrow the guests down slowly untill her odds of winning are high.

FORT Newbie
    My fav couple is Keith and anyone. He is the only one with any balls, and the only one really will stick it out there. He has carried himself as a man the whole time ( not punching Zack had to be very hard ). Charla has been playing the game well, but I like Tara because she stuck by her alliance and kicked Alex out, which was probably difficult for her. So I guess Keith and Tara, even as much as I like Charla I don't think there is any way she will win.

I hope Dave and Charla win. They've suck together pretty much throughout the whole thing. And while I admitt, Charla has not said the nicest thing about Dave, I really can't blame her seeing has he is like a little lost puppy around her.

I also am rooting for Keith and Tara. Keith has been the best behaved as far as dealing with Zach, Amy, and that other man what's his name OH YEAH Toni. I like Tara because like I've said before I think she's just there to have a good time and she has up until all the other a*holes came back.
    *smooches*

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Keith is definately the man. He's the only one who's been honest about playing the game and he's always kept his cool when under fire from the Originals. The redneck in me really wanted Keith to deck Zack, but he did the right thing, kept his cool, and got the Zackass sent home AGAIN.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

HAHA! Wouldn't it be nice to see Dave and Keith win?? That would be awesome! Nobody really likes Tera or Charla as much as Keith and Dave

My fav. male is by far keith...he is smart and seems very nice...and has a ton of class to be able to get up and walk away from zach when he was going off.
    My fav girl is probably a toss up between charla and tara..although i wish that they would stick up for themselves more. There has been a few times when tara has, but i was really hoping she would when toni and zach started running their mouths to her.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Keith is definately the man. He's the only one who's been honest about playing the game and he's always kept his cool when under fire from the Originals. The redneck in me really wanted Keith to deck Zack, but he did the right thing, kept his cool, and got the Zackass sent home AGAIN.

YA I couldn't have said it better myself. I was pleasantly surprised by the way Keith handled Zack. I know I wouldn't have been able to hold my temper with Zack. Keith was a class act last night and I'm very happy that the producers made Zack inelligable to stay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast