+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fav. couple?

I have a question about the editing last night. When Keith was walking away from the lunch table to his room, was Fox using a voiceover from one of his confessional interviews, or was Keith overcome by a Zach-induced Tourette's-like rage? Other than being slightly scared that Keith might really leave, that was my favorite part of the whole show -- the one normal guy finally loses it and goes nuts from having to deal with all the psychopaths for way too long. Kudos to Fox (for once) for the editing on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    I have a question about the editing last night. When Keith was walking away from the lunch table to his room, was Fox using a voiceover from one of his confessional interviews, or was Keith overcome by a Zach-induced Tourette's-like rage? Other than being slightly scared that Keith might really leave, that was my favorite part of the whole show -- the one normal guy finally loses it and goes nuts from having to deal with all the psychopaths for way too long. Kudos to Fox (for once) for the editing on that one.
    Sorry, thought I was in the Keith thread. I'll repost in that.

Can Keith and Dave be a couple?

I think Keith was overcome with rage induced Tourettes. That got me tickled too.

~*~Keith is the Man~*~ who realize it's only a game and do what he gotta do cause he wants to win...and he got GAME~!!!

~*~Tara is sneaky~*~ who plays the quiet game plan yet very flirty and seems to waite for the right time and have allot tricks up her sleeve to win the GAME~!!!

I'm with you stargazer, I think that Dave and Keith should win! They both equally deserve to win this joke of a game.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Newbie
    I am so upset that Zack is inelegible to stay. I really wanted him and Amy to win. But since they can't I hoping it's Tom and Des or actually, anyone other than Keith, Dave, Tara and Charla.

Quote Originally Posted by originalsrock
    I am so upset that Zack is inelegible to stay. I really wanted him and Amy to win. But since they can't I hoping it's Tom and Des or actually, anyone other than Keith, Dave, Tara and Charla.
    uMM...Amy and Zack could of won(heehee yeah-Right) if they had any brains on how to play the game not like Keith-who is the man,Dave-the brainiac behind the masterplan,Charla-smart and pretty,and Tara-plays the clueless but yet smart player...all know it's a game and have the brains and mind to build up something called a stradegy and a plan.

I truly love the Fab4; however, I would love to see Keith rewarded for keeping this show at somewhat of an adult level; Dave has been brave, but he's also been a horses patoot!
    I did not like Charla at all in the beginning, but she is growing on me because of the adult level she tries to keep things at. Tara is not somebody I would aspire to be like or even hang out with, but I think she's doing the same thing Keith is but she's playing it at the level that the originals are and it's kicking the originals in the nuts!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitsrh
    HAHA! Wouldn't it be nice to see Dave and Keith win?? That would be awesome! Nobody really likes Tera or Charla as much as Keith and Dave
    I was thinking the same thing. I really like Dave. I think he truely loves Charla.His expressions when he is defending her are so genuine. Sort of like a sick puppy. I like Keith, too. He has shown so much restraint when it comes to Amy & Zack. Are they obnoxious or what? I wish Amy had left last week with Kristen. I really am so disappointed in the "originals". What a group of rowdy people. I can't believe that I really liked them. They are certainly showing their true personalities,now. And wouldn't this be a "twist" for the end of the show. They did say a "couple" would win---but , they didn't specify that it need be a male & female. Did they? LOL

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitsrh
    HAHA! Wouldn't it be nice to see Dave and Keith win?? That would be awesome! Nobody really likes Tera or Charla as much as Keith and Dave
    Speak for yourself. I like Charla!

I would like for her to win it all with Keith or Dave. Not very likely at this point is but another story!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast