+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

FORT Newbie

We hate DCKT Fan Club.

To everyone who doesn't like the unfab-4:

I'm making this so we can have a "club" as well. I love seeing the very few people who feel the same way I do. Sometimes, it feels like I'm the only one. I felt so silly but I LOVED the moment when Zack came back and gave Amy that necklace. I know they are immature, but they're young....they're allowed to be immature.

Aye, there Amy goes...... Melisfit's Avatar
    i wish zach would have ditched her...
    but then again evil combined with evil certainely does = evil *sigh*
    once the two days are up amy will be all depressed again!

FORT Newbie
    How can you possibly like the sick and UGLY duo of Amy and Zack? Charla, Dave, Tara, and Keith are the only people on the show that have half a brain, besides Scott. Amy is an animal and has been from day one.

oh soo right.
    i <3 scott and keith is so sweet..amy should like go get a life already
    seriously i don't think her and zach realize it IS infact game..d'oh to them..

FORT Newbie
    OK, you guys are posting on the wrong thread. I really just wanted to talk to the other people who dislike DCKT.

I don't think you'll fiund too many people here who dislike DCKT and support the likes of Zack and Amy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hug me!
    sorry.. I guess you are alone here. unless you change this to.. anti-Charla thread.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

anti charla?! now who could be anti charla?! LOL

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I don't think you'll fiund too many people here who dislike DCKT and support the likes of Zack and Amy.
    I know... that's why I started it. The majority of the other threads are Amy and Zack bashing. I thought it might be nice to see something different. I have read a few posts from others who feel the same. I am hoping they will post here, too.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    I know... that's why I started it. The majority of the other threads are Amy and Zack bashing. I thought it might be nice to see something different. I have read a few posts from others who feel the same. I am hoping they will post here, too.
    aha i just signed up to this forum but have been a guest for a few weeks now. i dislike the "Barbie" group >=(, i mean yes they've gone so far by playing the game or whatever but they shouldn't be bashing the other people of how they're being immature and stuff, such as the whole Amy and Zack issue, can you blame really Amy for being pissed and suddenly showing her bad side when he got kicked off? wouldn't anyone be pissed if suddenly someone they cared about was suddenly taken away from you for weeks by someone who backstabs you? the whole Barbie group, they're all hyprocrites and two faced.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast