+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

I would definitely expect from backstabbing from that chick (tara)if it looks like the tide has completely turned against the outsiders. I think she would jump in bed (both literally and figuratively) with the originals in a second if she thought it would save her.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    No, I am pretty much right with you. I can't excuse any of the behavior of most of them. Although, I am getting really frustrated with what seems like 15 minutes of new footage, for days worth of film. Am I the only one who wonders what in the world else goes on there? Oh, and I did have a thought the other day, I wonder if the ousted guests were seeing additional footage that we did not. You know how it says "for more PH go to the fox website". I wonder if they got to see that extra footage for free? That could explain why we could not understand a little more fight between the originals. All in all, I just hope Charla, Tara and Dave dont win.
    I'm pulling for Keith and Amanda to come back on and win. I didn't like her when she first left, but she seems like she realized the error of her ways and seems much more mature than she was before. I was impressed with her behavior this week. She was the only Original that didn't insult or degrade anyone.

And stargazer, I think you're right about Tara. If the balance of power shifted, I think she would switch sides to save herself.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

On Hiatus
    Actually, I'm pretty much with you, YA, except, despite myself, I'd add Dave to that list. No matter what he does, I still see too much of myself in him. Well, except the ability to take insults in an adult manner. I can't do that.

I don't really hate any of them-that's just too much energy to expend on this stupid show, there are only a few I like. So...eh.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Actually, I'm pretty much with you, YA, except, despite myself, I'd add Dave to that list. No matter what he does, I still see too much of myself in him. Well, except the ability to take insults in an adult manner. I can't do that.

I don't really hate any of them-that's just too much energy to expend on this stupid show, there are only a few I like. So...eh.
    I still myself in Dave far more than anyone else, but some of the things he does and says I just can't stomach.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I'm pulling for Keith and Amanda to come back on and win. I didn't like her when she first left, but she seems like she realized the error of her ways and seems much more mature than she was before. I was impressed with her behavior this week. She was the only Original that didn't insult or degrade anyone.
    Yeah, this reminds me of something. I think Amanda is acting rather gracious, as well. But why is she acting so nice to Tara? Isn't she the least bit miffed at her for breaking that quasi-alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    Yeah, this reminds me of something. I think Amanda is acting rather gracious, as well. But why is she acting so nice to Tara? Isn't she the least bit miffed at her for breaking that quasi-alliance?
    You got me there. The only things I can think of are:

1. Amanda holds no grudge against Tara since she was ready to leave at that point anyway to try to work it out with Jason. She did say that her and Jason are no longer together, so obviously that didn't work out. So maybe she wants to give it another try (with Beau?) now that the Jason thing didn't work out.

2. Amanda is playing nice with everyone in an attempt to shmooze her way back into the Hotel. If she has any ulterior motives, I'm not sure at this point what they would be.

3. Amanda really has changed and regrets her lies the first time she was on. She really hasn't spent much time with the other Originals, so it is possible that she is sickened by their behavior as well.

Anyway, those are the only things I can come up with, and I admit that none of them are particularly strong at this point.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    Actually, you misunderstand yet again. Your relating this to the people on the show hating each other, when really it is about people here on this board hating the people they choose.

I am giving up on the idea that this is a free speech forum that allows different opinions. It is unfathomable to me how many people just cannot believe that everyone doesn't agree with them. I think you all should be more ashamed of yourselves than you are with the Originals. Many people on this site are immature, ungracious, and just plain mean. I have read posts that make fun of people's complexions, make fun of the fact that someone's mom left them, and many other horrible things. I think you all should spend more time evaluating yourselves and your own behaviour than those of TV personalities. Those in glass houses should not throw stones, you know.
    "I am giving up on the idea that this is a free speech forum that allows different opinions. It is unfathomable to me how many people just cannot believe that everyone doesn't agree with them. "

Your right it is a free speech forum that allows differant oppinions, so dont be suprised when people come in here and disagree with you oppinion.

"Many people on this site are immature, ungracious, and just plain mean. I have read posts that make fun of people's complexions, make fun of the fact that someone's mom left them, and many other horrible things. I think you all should spend more time evaluating yourselves and your own behaviour than those of TV personalities. "

Yah your right we do give people on the show a hard time. Sometimes it is even harsh and mean. But them being on a t.v. show as entertainment for us, should expect no less. You go on television, people are going to bash you, bottom line. Also when you see Zack on television making fun of someones looks(calling Keith a Racoon), with amy in the background laughing at this, it dont exactly make one feel bad for making fun of them. None of them have received any kind of criticism that they have not gave to the other guest on the show. The differance is we are doing it in a forum amongst ourselves and they are screaming it at each other in a hateful manner.

If the Original people were so honest and only mad at the 4 DCKT then why werent they mad at Alex and why wasnt Zack mad at Alex? Alex talked the most trash and talked bad about everyone!

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    JJ51574

I have absolutely no issues with anyone disagreeing with my opinion. In fact I have always been very open to embracing the perspective of others, and often find it enlightening to see a situation through the eyes of another and perhaps see something I have missed. (In fact the reason I came to this thread in the first place, to see what you were all thinking about and your take on what goes on). Because we don't see eye to eye on a topic by no means makes you less of a person in my eyes nor does it mean that I would think or say that you are an idiot, or stupid, or anything of the like. Sure there are people that are going to say or think that and say mean or derogatory things but I think that "many" is perhaps an unfair stretch. There are rotten apples (no offense YA) in every bunch, including the posters like minded as yourself. I will not sit here and say that I have never made a remark about someone that could be classified as derogatory, but often times what I do say is meant in a tongue and cheek kinda of way and not truthfully to be mean-spirited and I believe that there are others here that possess that same humor
    (or lack thereof , some would say). You yourself posted a comment about how you were glad that we all had the FORT to take our anger out on or there would be a whole lot more "crazy co-worker with guns". I took that as a joke (perhaps you really meant it ) I don't know, but I chose not to take it in a negative way, then again some people may have. It truely does all come down to perspective. Stones are stones no matter which way they are thrown. Please don't lump me in with people you feel should evaluate themselves, I have spent a good deal of my life doing that and am quite proud of the decent human being that I am. I can honestly say that I have ALWAYS, ALWAYS, been respectful of everyone and there right to share their opinions even if they differ from mine. If we for some reason do not share the same view on something tell me why you feel the way you do I am more than happy to listen to your ideas maybe we all can learn something.
    As I said I came here to see what your group had to say (your take on the chaos of PH this past week), and not to be argumentative and hope that you don't take this post as being such.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    JJ51574
    You yourself posted a comment about how you were glad that we all had the FORT to take our anger out on or there would be a whole lot more "crazy co-worker with guns". I took that as a joke (perhaps you really meant it )
    Hi, thanks for responding. Actually, I did mean that comment. Maybe slightly tongue in cheek, but at least a bit seriously. I can't believe the true rage I have read coming across these pages. I mean there are A LOT of people who are really angry on here. I just can't imagine getting that upset over people I don't know, be they TV personalities or fellow posters on this site. I have received private messages calling me names and questioning my intelligence, in an impolite way. I really do appreciate it that there are those of you who are reasonable, but when I read through the threads you really do seem like you are in the minority.

+ Reply to Thread