+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=Yellow Apple]

But seriously, I haven't really seen the anger and hatred that I see on other forums. QUOTE]

Try saying you prefer the originals, then tell me you haven't seen anger or hatred. No, you haven't been rude which is why I said many people and not all. There are a few of you who are respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    How is strategizing to win the game considered trash talking? And like i said above DCKT never backstabbed anybody(namely eachother) they promised to have there back.
    One word comes to mind here.... Amanda

jj51574- I couldn't possibly disagree with you more on most of your points. However, I do agree that you should be able to have a thread where you can post your support of the originals (however alien that concept may be to me) without people coming on to it and giving you a bunch of flack.

I would like to discuss a couple points you made if thats okay. Yes, I do agree that the Barbies wouldn't have had a chance if the rules hadn't of 'changed' when Tara came on board. In fact, I think that there was only a half-hearted effort to play the game until Keith came along. However, I think that Keith was the leadership that they needed. After he arrived, imo, they began to make smart strategic decisions. On a side note, i dont know that we can say the rules changed since there didn't seem to be any to start with. We can say that the elimination process changed at one point and that it definitely worked in favor of the outsiders.

Oh my! I've not read the entire thread but I find it extremely amusing that all these people who claim to dislike the "originals" because they speak their minds and say ugly things etc. are here totally bashing people, in the most ugly ways, for having a differing opinion. Now THAT is what a true hypocrite is. And not just this thread, but anytime someone dares to not agree with the majority.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    [QUOTE=jj51574]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple

But seriously, I haven't really seen the anger and hatred that I see on other forums. QUOTE]

Try saying you prefer the originals, then tell me you haven't seen anger or hatred. No, you haven't been rude which is why I said many people and not all. There are a few of you who are respectful.
    I appreciate that compliment. Thanks.

I think everyone has that one character with which they most identify. For me, that character is Dave, though he's really not my favorite. But I think the reason a lot of people are wary of anyone claiming to like the Originals is because of the types of people that are over on the official Fox message boards supporting the Originals. I've been there a few times myself and every other thread is "Zack is hot!" and "Bring back Zack!", mostly from teenage girls. Most of those people are rude to anyone who suggests that the Originals are not the classiest individuals you'll ever meet. Basically the opposite of what you see here. Now I may be totally off in this theory and if I am then feel free to correct me.

And piglet, you're correct about the Amanda thing, though I think that was all Tara. I don't think Charla or anyone else knew that was coming. I've never thought Tara could be trusted and Charla is a crybaby. Dave is just an annoying dork who can't see that he's being used.

I guess I'm the only one who dislikes them all, Originals and Outsiders.

Except Keith, Scott, and Amanda.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I have to say that I agree with Yellow Apple (in part). I have NEVER trusted Tara after she stabbed her buddies in the back with that Amanda thing. I wouldn't mind seeing her go.

The Amanda thing was a shocker to me.
    I still don't know what she was thinking there.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I dont think she was playing the game at that point. I think she just wanted to party w/Beau cause she thought he was hot. I'll agree with the anti-dkct people that she's pretty much a floozy.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    The Amanda thing was a shocker to me.
    I still don't know what she was thinking there.
    Well, my guess is that at that time Tara still wasn't sure who she wanted to ally with and was still trying to get in with the Originals by removing the one person she could without upsetting them. But when the Originals didn't welcome Tara with open arms after she got rid of Amanda, she went to the Outsiders for mutual protection. I'm still not sure that she'll stick with them all the way, though.

Plus, like stargazer said, at the time she had a thing for Beau (which ultimately faded rather quickly).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I guess I'm the only one who dislikes them all, Originals and Outsiders.

Except Keith, Scott, and Amanda.
    No, I am pretty much right with you. I can't excuse any of the behavior of most of them. Although, I am getting really frustrated with what seems like 15 minutes of new footage, for days worth of film. Am I the only one who wonders what in the world else goes on there? Oh, and I did have a thought the other day, I wonder if the ousted guests were seeing additional footage that we did not. You know how it says "for more PH go to the fox website". I wonder if they got to see that extra footage for free? That could explain why we could not understand a little more fight between the originals. All in all, I just hope Charla, Tara and Dave dont win.

+ Reply to Thread