+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    irony defined

out of those 4...the one that i really cant stand would have to say tara...she thinks she is hott and she isnt pretty and she is skanky! bouncin from guy to guy! and hey, charla wants to get laid so bad and so does dave so there ya go!
    [An American Idol is] Someone who sets a good example for the country by setting standards and goals and achieving them.- Carmen Rasmusen

Carmen...read your signature.

Then, go back and edit your post.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beesenitch
    Carmen...read your signature.

Then, go back and edit your post.

thanks
    what about it??? are you talking about the [an american idol is]????
    [An American Idol is] Someone who sets a good example for the country by setting standards and goals and achieving them.- Carmen Rasmusen

Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    Actually, k1w1, the only reason why I did that was on a spoof of the We hate Zach and Amy Fan Club, or hadn't you noticed. Perhaps you should rethink your statement.
    jj,

There's a difference between how the "originals" hate the DCKT and how the DCKT hate the "originals"...

I'm looking and basing on that difference.

The "originals", like Zach for example, is basing their hatred purely on irriationally personal level, that's NO ONE GOOD REASON at all for why they hate the DCKT group.

On the other hand the DCKT gang has a different kind of hate (or more accurately a feeling of pitty) towards the originals. They have GOOD reasons for their dismay towards the them.

When you're pinned against the wall like a pack of wolves attacking a helpless dog, would you say to your attackers "It's allright, You're my friends" OR would you have some "hatred", at least be annoyed, towards them?

It's common sense really. I just don't think you are rationalizing my comments in any way, you're just using my opinoin as play-on words to fit your own irrational argument.

FORT Newbie
    to all the "originals" fans.

you are entitled to your own opinion but beware of people disagreeing with you.

The originals are the rudest and most immature people I've seen on TV and for that I can never be a fan of theirs. I pity them considering that they are in their mid 20s and early30s and are still capable of acting so childishly.

And it bothers me how people are willing to overlook how these originals acted towards DCKT just because they think they are cool and they want to do is have fun please. IN MY OPINION, the "originals" are pathetic sore losers and deserve no admiration or approval... especially Zack and Amy...they tremendously need classes on how to treat people better.And to all the ZAck fans, seriously take a good look at him and how he acts and maybe you'll reconsider, its not too late.

As for DCKT I applaud them for not stooping down to the "originals" ways of handling things. DCKT were the reason why I started watching this show regularly. I found the "originals" boring, it was DCKT who made the show interesting.

FORT Newbie
    Sorry meowmix, the "originals" fans just can't see the rudeness just as kirstin cannot see what they've done wrong...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    jj,

There's a difference between how the "originals" hate the DCKT and how the DCKT hate the "originals"...
    Actually, you misunderstand yet again. Your relating this to the people on the show hating each other, when really it is about people here on this board hating the people they choose.

I am giving up on the idea that this is a free speech forum that allows different opinions. It is unfathomable to me how many people just cannot believe that everyone doesn't agree with them. I think you all should be more ashamed of yourselves than you are with the Originals. Many people on this site are immature, ungracious, and just plain mean. I have read posts that make fun of people's complexions, make fun of the fact that someone's mom left them, and many other horrible things. I think you all should spend more time evaluating yourselves and your own behaviour than those of TV personalities. Those in glass houses should not throw stones, you know.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Actually, you misunderstand yet again. Your relating this to the people on the show hating each other, when really it is about people here on this board hating the people they choose.

I am giving up on the idea that this is a free speech forum that allows different opinions. It is unfathomable to me how many people just cannot believe that everyone doesn't agree with them. I think you all should be more ashamed of yourselves than you are with the Originals. Many people on this site are immature, ungracious, and just plain mean. I have read posts that make fun of people's complexions, make fun of the fact that someone's mom left them, and many other horrible things. I think you all should spend more time evaluating yourselves and your own behaviour than those of TV personalities. Those in glass houses should not throw stones, you know.
    Which is why my home is built from brick.

But seriously, I haven't really seen the anger and hatred that I see on other forums. This is the only place I've posted in that I haven't been totally flamed into hiding. Not everyone agrees with me, nor I with them, but so far I have yet to feel uncomfortable posting here like I have with other forums I've visited and joined. Maybe you're talking to the wrong people. I don't know your situation. But you obviously have a different experience here, and that's unfortunate. But I'll go ahead and say that you've yet to offend me, and I dare to say that I've never offended you.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

To everyone who doesn't like the unfab-4:

I'm making this so we can have a "club" as well. I love seeing the very few people who feel the same way I do. Sometimes, it feels like I'm the only one. I felt so silly but I LOVED the moment when Zack came back and gave Amy that necklace. I know they are immature, but they're young....they're allowed to be immature.
    They are in their twenties.. HELLO! that sort of immaturity should have been left behind in High school.. I swear I would not be able to show my face if I were them!! Quite sad in fact!

I dislike Charla & Tara.
    I feel bad for Dave.
    And I could careless about Keith, he scares me. Those shifty, close set eyes are untrusting....in my book anyway.

I guess if Amy & Zack really did fall for each other, then they did have reason to be upset, and yes I know this is a game. But I would hate to be torn apart form my "lover" but then again, I would have left when he did....so that is MO!

+ Reply to Thread