+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

FORT Fogey
    jj51574 I believe everybody has a right to form there own opinion and more power to you for not liking the barbie group.

My main intention first posting in here was somebody said that DCKT was both a bunch of hypocryts and backstabbers. I can see the "backstabber" comment to some degree(especially Tara) but i was just curious how they ever came off as hypocryts? I know you didn't make that post but to the poster who did say it i was truly curious in his reasoning to call then something i could never see them as.

As for a Hate thread you are always bound to get a group of people who will go in and take the other side and i do get your irony that this post came directly after somebody put an I hate Amy and Zack thread.

I "STILL" love A.J.!
    i think that Charla is boring, and that Tara is a backstabber. I don't like the originals much either, but i like them more then the "barbies"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    jj51574 I believe everybody has a right to form there own opinion and more power to you for not liking the barbie group.

My main intention first posting in here was somebody said that DCKT was both a bunch of hypocryts and backstabbers. I can see the "backstabber" comment to some degree(especially Tara) but i was just curious how they ever came off as hypocryts? I know you didn't make that post but to the poster who did say it i was truly curious in his reasoning to call then something i could never see them as.

Firstly, thanks for the rational post. I didn't write the hypocrite comment, and that's not the reason I don't like DCKT. But one way where they are misled (not even sure it could be called hypocritical) is how they are patting their backs about how they have just played the game better and that the Originals were just outsmarted. Now, I'm not sure I would agree that they should get the credit for ousting the originals. It really is the show and how they switched the rules continuously. For instance, giving Keith that ultimate power of veto when he got rid of Zack is the kind of power that the originals have never had. DCKT have "won" every week lately because of the show's gifts to them. The originals stayed on so long just through banding together, not through technicalities. Obviously, it is the show's perogative to make whatever rules it wants.... but if those rules hadn't changed, you'd better believe that Keith and Charla wouldn't still be there. (I think Dave and Tara may have lasted longer.)

I think the show had to come up with rule changes or each new person would have just left as soon as they could be booted just like Matt and Kavita.

Tara also had ultimate power at the point she joined the show, as she didn't room with anyone for the first week, but she gave it away lightly imo, by ousting Amanda rather than going for Amy, Kristin or Toni.
    Keith decided to use the power he had been given to go after the top dog.
    I don't think for a second he wanted to room with Amy, he wanted Zack out because Zack was wielding power.
    Keith could have "pussyfooted out" as Amy puts it and gone for Dave or possibly Beau, but he would likely have been voted out the next time a guy was booted.
    Dave and Tara did get voted in as King and Queen, but Alex and Amy had just as much chance of being voted in at the time. Amy and Alex both voted Tara in as Queen so neither can have any valid compliants on that score.

Alex was also instrumental in getting Beau booted, who would have likely voted for Alex to be king, the week before.
    As far as I can see the originals and the new people ahve both had chances, but the new people have made a better job of taking them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    Now, I'm not sure I would agree that they should get the credit for ousting the originals. It really is the show and how they switched the rules continuously. For instance, giving Keith that ultimate power of veto when he got rid of Zack is the kind of power that the originals have never had. DCKT have "won" every week lately because of the show's gifts to them.

interesting perspective, though i'm not sure i agree with you.

Tara ousted Amanda when she had the chance to take out anyone she wanted. i won't speculate as to her motive, but it definitely WAS NOT the smartest move strategically. At that time, Amanda had no support, and Toni and Kristin were much stronger players. Despite Tara ultimately doing what the "originals" wanted, there was never any aired evidence that the original girls thanked her or showed appreciation to Tara for being preserved. Toni had been so sure she was going home that week, and it carried over into the next female vote off, when Toni accused Tara and Charla of plotting to get rid of her (which was actually not the case- they had wanted Amy or Kristin gone that week, but whatever). Holly, yes HOLLY, had the "Twist" power that week, and she used it to pick Scott, because she was romantically interested in Scott, not because the Barbies had pressured her.

Also, Alex and Kristin used their (and Amy's) money to kick off Beau. Would Dave have had the "power" that week without their winnings?

FORT Newbie
    I was excited, too, when Zack returned & then all the rest. I really like them. Since it is a "game" for a tv show, strategy plays a big part. Of course, there will be talking "behind" backs. What I really find wrong is the way the original cast is so rude . Was it really necessary to make fun of Dave's ears last night? Why can't they return & act like decent human beings? Whether it be a game or not, come on!! Beau,Toni, Zack----they all acted llike animals. And, it's not that I've been a Charla fan all this time. But, she really isn't doing anything that Amy & Kristen weren't doing all along.

FORT Fogey
    The worst part of the originals coming back was there gang mentality where they seemed to attack people in bunches. I would have had more respect for any of them if they took somebody aside(like beau did with dave once about charla) and said listen i have a beef with you. Instead it was like they had to put a show on infront of everybody.

As for all the twists going the barbie clan's way. Last week Deseree could have easily voted keith out just as much as Alex.

Exactly CF, Des was the swing vote and Charla managed to get her to swing in the direction most beneficial to the Barbies.
    Amy and Holly could easily have tried to win her vote, if only Amy could concentrate on the fact she is playing a game and stop mooning over Zack.
    "That's Numberwang!"

yes!

Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    To everyone who doesn't like the unfab-4:

I'm making this so we can have a "club" as well. I love seeing the very few people who feel the same way I do. Sometimes, it feels like I'm the only one. I felt so silly but I LOVED the moment when Zack came back and gave Amy that necklace. I know they are immature, but they're young....they're allowed to be immature.

yes! finally! you rock! i love amy and zack! zack is really cute! i cant stand tara! she is a skanky ho and charla is a baby who has to have dave do all her talking! keith is just gay. if everyone can diss amy and all of the others BUT keith, tara, charla, and dave....well i can diss KTCD! Cause those 4 need to go cause they suck!!
    [An American Idol is] Someone who sets a good example for the country by setting standards and goals and achieving them.- Carmen Rasmusen

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmenRox
    yes! finally! you rock! i love amy and zack! zack is really cute! i cant stand tara! she is a skanky ho and charla is a baby who has to have dave do all her talking! keith is just gay. if everyone can diss amy and all of the others BUT keith, tara, charla, and dave....well i can diss KTCD! Cause those 4 need to go cause they suck!!

[An American Idol is] Someone who sets a good example for the country by setting standards and goals and achieving them.- Carmen Rasmusen
    irony defined
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

+ Reply to Thread