+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

FORT Newbie
    i've been visiting this board for a while now but i had to register when i saw this thread. i totally love amy and zach and all of the originals. i can't stand how the DCKT group is always so busy scheming and coniving that they forget to just have fun and kick it with their friends at paradise. and i think it's pathetic that charla is now so upset that everything she's done has come back to haunt. she deserves everything that she's getting from the originals who are back in paradise and i hope they do everything they can to make her miserable while they're there.

Aaah, this is like American Idol 2.

There are those who like Clay, and those who like Ruben. If you don't like Clay, stay out of his thread. If you don't like Ruben, stay out of his thread.

Same goes for the Barbies and Originals. You don't want to hear people praising them, you dont have to.

If you have nothing constructive to add, don't. Saying "Well I like DCKT and this thread is stupid" is pointless.

Am I a fan of these threads? No. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you like the Originals, so be it.

It's not about having fun though.
    They're playing a game.
    Once you win, take some of your buddies off on holiday and have fun, while you're in a game, play the game.
    The originals have done their own share of plotting, they were just hopeless at it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by originalsrock
    i've been visiting this board for a while now but i had to register when i saw this thread. i totally love amy and zach and all of the originals. i can't stand how the DCKT group is always so busy scheming and coniving that they forget to just have fun and kick it with their friends at paradise. and i think it's pathetic that charla is now so upset that everything she's done has come back to haunt. she deserves everything that she's getting from the originals who are back in paradise and i hope they do everything they can to make her miserable while they're there.
    ummm, what is your evidence that Charla is too busy scheming to have fun?

the girl doesn't like to swim, and doesn't like to tan. she likes to dance, and she likes to do her nails. why do you want to place a value judgment on that?

her "scheming" has been nothing more than saying who she wants out. EVERYONE has done that. (if you recall, Kristin and Amy and Toni toasted to Charla being who they wanted out, and Amy told Scott to tell Holly not to pick him, so that Amy would have Scott to go to for roommate selection. was that a scheme??)

EVERYONE has an opinion as to who they'd like to stay and who they'd like to go. Zach wanted Beau or Dave gone. Clearly, Dave didn't want himself gone- why should Zach's opinion carry more weight than Dave's??

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pigri
    EVERYONE has an opinion as to who they'd like to stay and who they'd like to go. Zach wanted Beau or Dave gone. Clearly, Dave didn't want himself gone- why should Zach's opinion carry more weight than Dave's??
    Because Zack is an original and it's the original's god given right to stay in paradise(hopefully forever).

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Because Zack is an original and it's the original's god given right to stay in paradise(hopefully forever).

UR SO RIGHT1!!!!

OMG, LIEK CHARLA IS SOO BORING N SHE DOESNT DESERVE TO WIN!1!!11oneoneone

ZACK IS TOATALLY HOT!!1!!

Quote Originally Posted by pigri
    UR SO RIGHT1!!!!

OMG, LIEK CHARLA IS SOO BORING N SHE DOESNT DESERVE TO WIN!1!!11oneoneone

ZACK IS TOATALLY HOT!!1!!
    This would have been good except you spelled too many of the words right. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    Also, have you noticed that anyone that hooks up with Tara ends up getting axed. She's the black widow of Paradise Hotel. She has her fun then discards you so she can move on to the next.

I don't agree with most of the stuff on this thread, since I am a Barbie supporter (who knows, maybe it dates back to playing with the doll in my youth) but the above line was great. It is funny because it is true.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    This would have been good except you spelled too many of the words right. Try again.
    I'm really not getting what you guys don't understand about letting us come in here and post our views about liking the originals and disliking DCKT??? You can go to ANY other thread and find plenty of people who feel the way you do... why do you want to come in here and bash?

jj, they arent bashing. Bashing Zack, maybe, but can you really blame them?

+ Reply to Thread