+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Yes, it's nice to have this board, where people aren't rewarded for attacking each other.

I think it's par for the course to dish on the contestants, though. That's half the fun of these shows - saying things that we'd never want to say to their faces. They agreed to be on a television show, and I think it makes them fair game. Of course, if I knew Amy or Zack in real life I wouldn't have this signature, and I wouldn't make fun of Zack's comments about lawyering.

You have done that, too, though. The "LOSERS" comment earlier in this thread, even the stuff above about slithering snakes, or when you called Dave a "power-hungry dork." We all make fun of these people.

I hope it doesn't sound hypocritical for me, for instance, to laugh at Dave's ears, but be unhappy to see Alex do it to his face. That's the magic of television, it makes it okay to dish. I do hope people agree there's a difference between television and real life - even though reality shows blur that line.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    No offense, but this board was really meant to be just a place for people who preferred originals to congregate without being attacked or called idiots for their opinions.
    I certainly hope this BOARD is NOT meant for people who preferred originals!

You meant "this THREAD", right?

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=HammyHammy][QUOTE=jj51574]No offense, but this board was really meant to be just a place for people who preferred originals to congregate without being attacked or called idiots for their opinions.

I certainly hope this BOARD is meant for people who preferred originals!

You meant "this THREAD", right?
    Oops, Freudian slip!

Yes, I meant thread.

I think t is cool that you actually like amy and zack. But I don't.

FORT Newbie
    It's nice to finanlly see some people who dont like DCKT. The thing that really irritates me about charla and tara are the facts that charla is such a whining manipulater. She's so obvious to everyone but Dave and since he used to be a bit of a loser he is falling for her crap so in the end her games are the most hurtful. Tara is a black widow and those stupid guys vote for her. I wish Alex would get voted back on that would be the greatest thing. Keith is just doing his thing which I cant really be mad about but he's hooked up with the wrong girls. I like Dave.

Woah. I heard there were mental cases that actually LIKE the abusive behaviour of Zach and the psychotic ramblings of Amy...but until now I thought it was only a rumor.

Thanks jj51574 for showing the incohent and immature a$$holes have a place in this world -- and better yet, can trick people into liking them such as yourself!!

Well, I really dislike the newbies/barbies a lot, but I hate the originals even more.

I think the originals for some reason think they are the popular kids at the school and that entitles them to win and scheming is ok for them and no one else. You heard Toni last night at the dinner table "oh yay all the cool people are at our table" they really think they are back in the junior highschool cafeteria and only cool people sit at the cool table. I mean in the real world no one acts like that I could just see it your at a professional job at lunch and the computer guy wants to sit at your table and everyone moves or tells him he can't because only "in people" can sit here, real people don't act like this. or I should say mature people.
    ~Ally~

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well I dislike them all now so I'll sign both threads.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Beesenitch
    Woah. I heard there were mental cases that actually LIKE the abusive behaviour of Zach and the psychotic ramblings of Amy...but until now I thought it was only a rumor.

Thanks jj51574 for showing the incohent and immature a$$holes have a place in this world -- and better yet, can trick people into liking them such as yourself!!
    That's completely uncalled for and is more inline with the abusive behavior you yourself criticize. Chill out. People are allowed their own opinions. Just because they don't agree with yours doesn't make them wrong, stupid, or anything else.

+ Reply to Thread