+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 165

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

  1. #21
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by XMAfan
    Finally, I have been holding it in cuz i dont want to be an annoying disagreer to everyone here, but... I LUV THE ORIGINALS, I LUV AMY AND ZACK, I LUV THE WAY THEY ARE ALL ACTING (for the most part), and most of all...I HATE CHARLA, TARA, and KEITH! (sorry but i kinda like Dave). We may be few and scarce...but originals fans do exist! i just tend to keep quiet on the issue
    If it's any consolation, I dislike Dave least of the 4!

  2. #22
    FORT Fanatic k1w1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    92
    Posts
    581
    It's sooo typical of those who support Zach et all.... you have to put the word "hate" in every opinion you make... (ie we HATE dckt fan club)

    That's exactly why I'll never be rooting for the "originals" Ever!

    Whether or not you like Charla or Keith as a person isn't the issue the way i see it... it's your own "hatred" (for whatever reason) that's inside you that's the problem~~

  3. #23
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    310
    Ahhh. Somebody close this terrible thread.

  4. #24
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    It's sooo typical of those who support Zach et all.... you have to put the word "hate" in every opinion you make... (ie we HATE dckt fan club)

    That's exactly why I'll never be rooting for the "originals" Ever!

    Whether or not you like Charla or Keith as a person isn't the issue the way i see it... it's your own "hatred" (for whatever reason) that's inside you that's the problem~~
    Actually, k1w1, the only reason why I did that was on a spoof of the We hate Zach and Amy Fan Club, or hadn't you noticed. Perhaps you should rethink your statement.

  5. #25
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    10
    I'll never understand some people on the internet. Its hard to distinguish between people with an opposing viewpoint just to be different and sincerity.

    I dont see how you can call the non-originals hypocrites. The whole show has been driving me crazy just because of how hypocritical the originals are. The originals have been plotting who stays and goes way before the non-originals did. Then they get all angry throwing temper tantrums like children when they find out someone played them better.

    Anyways, have any of you listened to the audio clips posted in the other thread of the Zack interview? He doesnt come acrosss too bad and blamed most of his bad portrayal on editing. Sounded to me like the same BS he feeds Amy of how much she should feel sorry for him all the time. Watching after tonite goes to show how silly that interview was.

  6. #26
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    49
    No offense, but this board was really meant to be just a place for people who preferred originals to congregate without being attacked or called idiots for their opinions. Every other thread on this website is consumed with ranting, maniacal anti-original protests. I thought it would be nice for people of like minds to be able to post together.

    Can you all at least respect that everyone is entitled to their opinion? Just because I don't agree with the majority does not make my opinion less valid. I assure you that I am an intelligent 29 year old woman, and yet I still like Amy and crew. It takes all kinds, so let's be a bit patient with each other.

  7. #27
    Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    From Here to Eternity
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    No offense, but this board was really meant to be just a place for people who preferred originals to congregate without being attacked or called idiots for their opinions. Every other thread on this website is consumed with ranting, maniacal anti-original protests. I thought it would be nice for people of like minds to be able to post together.

    Can you all at least respect that everyone is entitled to their opinion? Just because I don't agree with the majority does not make my opinion less valid. I assure you that I am an intelligent 29 year old woman, and yet I still like Amy and crew. It takes all kinds, so let's be a bit patient with each other.

    Well said. Even though I disagree with your opinion, I think it's great that you can express it coherently without calling people names.

    I only wish the "originals" could have the same respect for D/C/T/K, as they are only playing the cards they were dealt in this game.

    Some questions, jj, do you agree with Zack, Amy, Andon and Kristin's statements saying the newcomers don't "deserve" to win, and what do you think about all the personal attacks they've made? Alex playing with Dave's ears? Andon's comments? Zack's attacks? Does the fact that the "newcomers" have taken the high road in response sway your opinion at all?
    Passing over to the Dark Side

  8. #28
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    Can you all at least respect that everyone is entitled to their opinion? Just because I don't agree with the majority does not make my opinion less valid. I assure you that I am an intelligent 29 year old woman, and yet I still like Amy and crew. It takes all kinds, so let's be a bit patient with each other.
    I have no problem people disliking DCKT, there is many reasons why i can see people might not like them(the boring arguement is the first one that can come to mind). But i just don't see how people can say they are hypocryts(which in my viewing i have not seen them do anything hypocrytical), then turn around and say how great Amy and Zack are when they are the 2 biggest hypocryts(well maybe besides toni) on this show.

    I know how it is going against the majority on these reality shows. I was probably in a small majority but i loved Jerri in Survivor 2, even though she was a lil bitchy, she was no way near as mean, rude or immature then most those people on PH. I did like her for the fact i could sit back and i realised she was the key soruce of entertainment, maybe the same arguement can be said for Zack and Amy(as much as you hate them). On a side note I disliked the supposide nice guy Rodger the most because he was flat out boring as hell in S2(Charla may not be exciting but she is playing the game enough to be interesting).
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 09-04-2003 at 01:04 AM.

  9. #29
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Well said. Even though I disagree with your opinion, I think it's great that you can express it coherently without calling people names.

    I only wish the "originals" could have the same respect for D/C/T/K, as they are only playing the cards they were dealt in this game.

    Some questions, jj, do you agree with Zack, Amy, Andon and Kristin's statements saying the newcomers don't "deserve" to win, and what do you think about all the personal attacks they've made? Alex playing with Dave's ears? Andon's comments? Zack's attacks? Does the fact that the "newcomers" have taken the high road in response sway your opinion at all?
    Hmmm, well I don't approve of anyone making fun of someone's appearance whether that is Alex making fun of Dave's ears or people on this board making fun of Amy's complexion. Personally, I probably dislike Alex most of all the originals. He has been disloyal on more than one occasion. (Voting for Tara, using Amy's money to give Dave w/o her permission, and the whole Beau, Amanda, Alex thing was shady.) Andon I don't really care too much about. I do really like Toni even though she has this tough exterior mainly for how she gave up her spot for Amy. I'm sorry, but I think that is really admirable. I've watched plenty of reality TV shows and I haven't come across a selfless act like that. Amy and Zack I do like, and I can't really explain why. Although, Zack's false bravado reminds me of someone I know and care for. And if he is like this person, then underneath all that jerkish exterior is a vulnerable, self-concious boy that he doesn't want anyone to see so he covers it up.

    Finally, I don't think the newbies are taking the high road, I just don't think they know how to respond. They remind me of slithering snakes, and I think they are just biding their time for the best time to strike... they know they are outnumbered now, so they are not even bothering.

    But thanks for the compliments, this board would be a much more enjoyable place if we could all chat like this about it instead of it getting so ugly. Isn't funny how many of the people who are trashing the visitor's behavior quite enjoy their own ranting and insult slamming?

  10. #30
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Zack's false bravado reminds me of someone I know and care for. And if he is like this person, then underneath all that jerkish exterior is a vulnerable, self-concious boy that he doesn't want anyone to see so he covers it up.

    Thats what he wants you to believe. Honestly, its that mentality that allows females to be abused by the men they date, because they give them 2nd and 3rd chances or make excuses for their boyfriends poor behaviour towards them and others.

    I've seen it in alot of relationships. There are just some females out there that will make every excuse for their boyfriends abusive behaviour, because theyre convinced past all that buried somewhere is some wonderful guy. When everyone else just sees a jerk.

    I wont go into all of the preaching Zach does to Amy of how much she should feel sorry for him for how he was raised. And she constantly just eats it up like shes the one at fault. Thats his Ace card to get out of anything he wants with her, which i'm sure will include cheating. Happens all the time in many one-sided relationships.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.