+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Infatuat1on
    the whole Barbie group, they're all hyprocrites and two faced.
    how are they hypocryts? A hypocryt says they do stuff a certain way then do the opposite or says how can that person do something and they do it themself(ie toni telling beau never to tell her to shut up, it's disrespectful, then going the next show and telling dave to shut up)

Two face, sure you might have a minor arguement there but i don't think any of them ever made any promises to anybody then turned around and did the opposite.

FORT Newbie
    I totally agree. I was so excited when Zack came back. I mean could we really expect the ones who were kicked off to come back and not be pissed off as to what they saw. There was back stabbing going all over the place. To all of you who are getting upset and just love the DKCT group who claim it's just a game. IT IS JUST A SHOW!! We are all watching and posting on here for enjoyment! The outcome of this show is not going to change our lives one way or another.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Too_old4this
    I totally agree. I was so excited when Zack came back. I mean could we really expect the ones who were kicked off to come back and not be pissed off as to what they saw. There was back stabbing going all over the place. To all of you who are getting upset and just love the DKCT group who claim it's just a game. IT IS JUST A SHOW!! We are all watching and posting on here for enjoyment! The outcome of this show is not going to change our lives one way or another.
    Well said.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Too_old4this
    ahaha i love the originals =) they were doing what they should be doing at Paradise, having a good time, not backstabbing, and talking trash about one another, thats why i HATED Charla and Tara...yes they're very pretty, but they're too serious it leads them to all that two faced-ness going on

FORT Fogey
    ahaha i love the originals =) they were doing what they should be doing at Paradise, having a good time, not backstabbing, and talking trash about one another, thats why i HATED Charla and Tara...yes they're very pretty, but they're too serious it leads them to all that two faced-ness going on
    How is strategizing to win the game considered trash talking? And like i said above DCKT never backstabbed anybody(namely eachother) they promised to have there back.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    To everyone who doesn't like the unfab-4:

I'm making this so we can have a "club" as well. I love seeing the very few people who feel the same way I do. Sometimes, it feels like I'm the only one. I felt so silly but I LOVED the moment when Zack came back and gave Amy that necklace. I know they are immature, but they're young....they're allowed to be immature.

Uh, they might be young but that doesn't give them a license to be immature. I hate it when people use age as an excuse for immaturity. I didn't act like a bleepin' idiot when I was 21 (I'm only 23 now so it wasn't that long ago).

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I guess I'm in the group that doesn't understand why D/K/T/C are being accused of backstabbing and scheming.

We saw plenty of scenes where Amy, Kristin and Toni talked about who they wanted gone. We saw Scott and Alex talk about who they wanted gone. We saw Beau do it, we saw Zack do it.

We saw Kristin actually tell Keith who he was supposed to vote off, and in what order. From the editing, that was the moment Keith decided he was going to take on the originals. He realized he was clearly next on their hit list once Dave and Beau were gone.

Weren't the actions of Amy, Kristin and Toni "scheming" and "backstabbing," too? If not, how were they any different from what D/K/T/C have done?

The reason I dislike the "originals" isn't because they "scheme" and "backstab," because everyone has done that, and it's part of the game.

The reason I dislike them is how they've treated people. They've acted as if it's their birthright to win this game, whatever it is, and when that's been thwarted, they've acted like petulant infants.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Remind me to avoid this thread like the plague. bleah now i have to go brush my teeth
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Finally, I have been holding it in cuz i dont want to be an annoying disagreer to everyone here, but... I LUV THE ORIGINALS, I LUV AMY AND ZACK, I LUV THE WAY THEY ARE ALL ACTING (for the most part), and most of all...I HATE CHARLA, TARA, and KEITH! (sorry but i kinda like Dave). We may be few and scarce...but originals fans do exist! i just tend to keep quiet on the issue
    PARADISE HOTEL...the most addicting, pointless, unfair, nerve-racking, obessesive, and all-round BEST reality show ever!
    **Fan of the Originals**

FORT Newbie
    They WERE more concerned with having a good time.

Also, have you noticed that anyone that hooks up with Tara ends up getting axed. She's the black widow of Paradise Hotel. She has her fun then discards you so she can move on to the next.

Charla is killing me with this crazy "pay attention to me" act. I mean, Dave actually falls for this and brings her ice cream. Then she's got to have the National Guard to protect her when she comes out to the pool. Give me a break!

Keith is following in Charla's footsteps. He actually pulled a "I'm going to pack my stuff and fake like I'll leave so I can have people beg me to stay."

What I don't get is why they are acting all incredulous and innocent right now. Before the visitors came, they were all evil and conspiring. Now, they all look like deer in the headlights. They are acting like they are so above it all. I'm not understanding it unless they are trying to portray themselves as downtrodden or something.

Please, please, please.... Holly, Scott, Desree, Tom, and Amy vote some people back on that will get rid of these LOSERS.

+ Reply to Thread