+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

Charla didn't vote Melanie off, technically Beau did because he chose Amanda over Melanie.

Why on earth would Keith make it known what he was going to do?
    The reaction from the others would have been just as bad, but he would have had to deal with it in the week leading up to booting Zack too.

The only reason they were shocked is because the originals think they have a right to stay at the hotel.
    They thought they were "untouchable" and would just be allowed to pick off the new comers as the chance came available.
    Keith finally showed them that they have no more right than anyone else to be there and if they want to stay they better start playing the game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Wrong.. I think the original was mad at Keith (espeically amy) because Keith was pretending to be buddy buddy with Zack but later chose to vote him off. The reaction would be different.. if Keith was just front to everybody that who he would vote off.. rather than drop a bomb on the vote off ceremony.. Actually.. it didn't even make sense for Keith to kiss up to the original at the first place.. he was given the power.. he could have been straight forward to the original in the beginning.. instead of lied behind their backs.
    I think your wrong. I truly believe that no matter who Keith voted off, unless it was Dave, he would have gotten *hit for it. I also think that Melanie did still hold a grudge against Charla, why did she side with the Orginal's from the very beginning? Because they are so called liars? That's crap, she went over to their side because of Scott AND because she was pissed that Charla voted her off. If she wasn't it would not have been brought up so many times.

I guess they are just telling DCKT that.. just be straight forward.. there is no need to LIE..
    I think it been made pretty clear the Originals can be as straight forward as they want to be but the Fab Four can't. Amy has made it clear, Desiree made it clear, and Toni made it clear every chance she got. I don't really blame the Fab Four for lying. Kind of like how kids lie, they constantly get yelled at for being honest so they learn that lying is better than listening to all the yelling.

I completely disagree that either group, The Orginials or The Barbies, are any less or more sneaky then the other, they're just doing it in different ways.
    *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    I think your wrong. I truly believe that no matter who Keith voted off, unless it was Dave, he would have gotten *hit for it. I also think that Melanie did still hold a grudge against Charla, why did she side with the Orginal's from the very beginning? Because they are so called liars? That's crap, she went over to their side because of Scott AND because she was pissed that Charla voted her off. If she wasn't it would not have been brought up so many times.

I think it been made pretty clear the Originals can be as straight forward as they want to be but the Fab Four can't. Amy has made it clear, Desiree made it clear, and Toni made it clear every chance she got. I don't really blame the Fab Four for lying. Kind of like how kids lie, they constantly get yelled at for being honest so they learn that lying is better than listening to all the yelling.

I completely disagree that either group, The Orginials or The Barbies, are any less or more sneaky then the other, they're just doing it in different ways.
    :stupid
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    I'm a tad confused.....

Wouldnt a "We hate DCKT fan club" actually be a club for Fans of the Haters of DCKT? Wow there are so many haters of DCKT they have their own fan club!

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205

So in a way.. They didn't play such a great strategy game as they claimed.. They were lucky.. They were given the POWER by the TPTB.. otherwise.. they would be gone just like the others.
    I agree. It was luck. Nothing that has happened in the so called game has been fair. Fox is playing puppetmaster the entire time. Nothing is left to chance. Even though I'm not a fan of DCKT, I realize many out there are fans. To make everyone happy, the producers will make sure someone from the original's group and another from the barbie's group make it into the finals.

FORT Newbie
    I'm just dropping in to say that DCKT blow.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomobprincess
    I agree. It was luck. Nothing that has happened in the so called game has been fair. Fox is playing puppetmaster the entire time. Nothing is left to chance. Even though I'm not a fan of DCKT, I realize many out there are fans. To make everyone happy, the producers will make sure someone from the original's group and another from the barbie's group make it into the finals.
    I agree with this also. If any of these people were really trying to outsmart the game, they'd have picked opposite how they did on their alliances last night. There is NO second guessing Fox at this point, because the rules change so drastically there is really no use trying to plan ahead. They head blind into the storm and hope for the best. I'm beginning to think even the producers don't have a clue whats happening.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by reality_fanatic
    How can you possibly like the sick and UGLY duo of Amy and Zack? Charla, Dave, Tara, and Keith are the only people on the show that have half a brain, besides Scott. Amy is an animal and has been from day one.

Her moods change way to much, she was so excited when all of them showed back up.but look at her now.LOL

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    I guess I'm in the group that doesn't understand why D/K/T/C are being accused of backstabbing and scheming.

We saw plenty of scenes where Amy, Kristin and Toni talked about who they wanted gone. We saw Scott and Alex talk about who they wanted gone. We saw Beau do it, we saw Zack do it.

We saw Kristin actually tell Keith who he was supposed to vote off, and in what order. From the editing, that was the moment Keith decided he was going to take on the originals. He realized he was clearly next on their hit list once Dave and Beau were gone.

Weren't the actions of Amy, Kristin and Toni "scheming" and "backstabbing," too? If not, how were they any different from what D/K/T/C have done?

The reason I dislike the "originals" isn't because they "scheme" and "backstab," because everyone has done that, and it's part of the game.

The reason I dislike them is how they've treated people. They've acted as if it's their birthright to win this game, whatever it is, and when that's been thwarted, they've acted like petulant infants.
    very well said.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    You know I was right there with you on that, but I am REALLY starting to like Scott! Until last night I really think he was often just teasing Holly and I think he tries to play pretty honest. No yelling and screaming and carrying on like a monkey either. No offense to Smokey of course. If I had to pick today, I'd say I want Scott/Holly in the end. Dave needs to go this week and take Charla with him!
    Yeah, I forgot to add Scott to that list. He's the only other guy I wouldn't mind winning. Scott/Keith. For the girls, only Holly. The rest of them I don't even like anymore. Charla's a crybaby, Tara is annoying, and Amy is EVIL!
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread