+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooksmcgee
    No, you're not allowed to be that immature and stupid when you're in your 20s. In your 10s maybe, but not your 20s. threatening to beat someone up and calling him ugly? If you don't see a problem with that my guess is you're too young to realize that people at that age should not be acting like 10 year olds.
    No 10 year old in my house is even allowed to behave that way. In fact, I use to send my kids to the corner or time out when they were toddlers for acting this way. It was shameless and frankly embarassing to witness these adults go through it and I pity those of you who find this behavior acceptable if not cool.

FORT Newbie
    Now I *heart* Keith - but I think we all got a glimpse of the Amy/Zack mentality and why everyone under the age of 18 thinks they are the bees knees.
    Even as of last night - Amy has been there what, 11 weeks? She still whines..."NO!!! I won't vote off one of my friends!!" It's all about friendship to her - think about high school. Your friends were everything - then end all be all - that's where Amy and Zack (and the rest of the Originals) still are.
    CDKT get the whole strategy thing - the Originals don't. Same goes for their fans...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lizannliz
    Now I *heart* Keith - but I think we all got a glimpse of the Amy/Zack mentality and why everyone under the age of 18 thinks they are the bees knees.
    Even as of last night - Amy has been there what, 11 weeks? She still whines..."NO!!! I won't vote off one of my friends!!" It's all about friendship to her - think about high school. Your friends were everything - then end all be all - that's where Amy and Zack (and the rest of the Originals) still are.
    CDKT get the whole strategy thing - the Originals don't. Same goes for their fans...
    And Amy doesn't really have anhy friends there. Scott's not friends wiuth her. Holly's not. Beau is really the only friend she has. If she's too stupid to realize it's a game, she deserves to lose.

Hug me!

Did DCKT really play a great strategy game ?

I don't really think they did. Because of the twists/rules in the game that helped them to stay in the game. That's all.

Thank about it.

first week.. Charla would have gone.. if not for the you got to have a roommate first before you leave rule. That's when Charla kicked off Melaine. Charla didn't work her magic to persuade anyone to room with her.. just that she was lucky.

Week two then Dave came in... as an vulnerable outsider and his attraction to Charla.. of course he teamed up with Charla. As for Charla.. she knew that everybody else hated her.. the only chance for her to survive is to team up with a disgusting guest (Dave). Even Charla admited to that. That's all Dave is to her. A Safety blanket.

And then.. Dave and Charla basically depend on each other to survive until Tara came on. Again.. Tara was given the "POWER" to kick off one of the girls in the hotel.. and she did what the original wanted her to.. which is to kick off Amanda. Should I give her to credit to kick off Amanda ? NO.

After that.. Keith came on.. once again.. Keith was given the "POWER" to kick off one of the guys. I give him the credit for picking Zack.. but once again.. he was given the "power".

The only credit I can give DCKT is that they somehow foul Desiree and Tom to side with them to vote off Alex... That's it.

So in a way.. They didn't play such a great strategy game as they claimed.. They were lucky.. They were given the POWER by the TPTB.. otherwise.. they would be gone just like the others.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

they played as good of a game as they could have with what they knew

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205

I don't really think they did. Because of the twists/rules in the game that helped them to stay in the game. That's all.

Thank about it...
    Ruben,

I posted a reply to this message in the Fab Four thread, if you're interested. I think you started this as your own thread (I think?) but since it is now in the We Hate DCKT fan club I wanted to respect the people here who want a forum to complain about them and not post a blatantly pro-DCKT reply.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I still think they're all a bunch of losers. Except Keith.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205

But the same thing goes for Amy and her clan. They haven't played very stratically. All they've done is moan and whine and yell at people.

The Originals just don't seem to get what this show is about...playing a game. I don't get why that. They are constantly putting blame where blame is not needed. Keith kicked Zach off, he's such an arse, it's all Keith's fault that Zach is gone. True BUT he had to kick someone off, I don't think it would have mattered if he chose Beau or Alex, Keith still would have been the 'bad' person. Charla, too, had no choice. She had to choose a roommate, so she chose. Buh bye Melanie...again I don't think that it would have mattered who she choose, she would have gotten *hit for anyone leaving. The problem with the Originals is that they are like a HS clique that no one can break into unless you are willing to shut up, listen, and do what they tell you to. If you cross them, then too bad they don't like you. Take Holly for example, the only person that I've actually seen her have a conversation with ALONE is Scott. I've never seen her sit down and talk to Amy...in fact I've never even seen her talk to Amy. So how can Amy or Holly consider the other a friend.

I think they Originals are full of people who have serious issues with life, which would explain why none of them know really what a friend is or how to treat people.
    *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I still think they're all a bunch of losers. Except Keith.
    You know I was right there with you on that, but I am REALLY starting to like Scott! Until last night I really think he was often just teasing Holly and I think he tries to play pretty honest. No yelling and screaming and carrying on like a monkey either. No offense to Smokey of course. If I had to pick today, I'd say I want Scott/Holly in the end. Dave needs to go this week and take Charla with him!

Hug me!
    [QUOTE=fallsplendor]But the same thing goes for Amy and her clan. They haven't played very stratically. All they've done is moan and whine and yell at people.

[/qoute]

Refer to my post in "the fab four" thread for some of their strategic moves.

The Originals just don't seem to get what this show is about...playing a game. I don't get why that. They are constantly putting blame where blame is not needed. Keith kicked Zach off, he's such an arse, it's all Keith's fault that Zach is gone. True BUT he had to kick someone off, I don't think it would have mattered if he chose Beau or Alex, Keith still would have been the 'bad' person.
    Wrong.. I think the original was mad at Keith (espeically amy) because Keith was pretending to be buddy buddy with Zack but later chose to vote him off. The reaction would be different.. if Keith was just front to everybody that who he would vote off.. rather than drop a bomb on the vote off ceremony.. Actually.. it didn't even make sense for Keith to kiss up to the original at the first place.. he was given the power.. he could have been straight forward to the original in the beginning.. instead of lied behind their backs.

Charla, too, had no choice. She had to choose a roommate, so she chose. Buh bye Melanie...again I don't think that it would have mattered who she choose, she would have gotten *hit for anyone leaving. The problem with the Originals is that they are like a HS clique that no one can break into unless you are willing to shut up, listen, and do what they tell you to.
    Wrong again.. I don't think Melanie was mad at Charla at all.. she even said it.. she likes everybody.. BUT since charla did vote her off.. and she had to pick one girl to get vote off.. of course. she would pick Charla. that's all.

If you cross them, then too bad they don't like you. Take Holly for example, the only person that I've actually seen her have a conversation with ALONE is Scott. I've never seen her sit down and talk to Amy...in fact I've never even seen her talk to Amy. So how can Amy or Holly consider the other a friend.
    Well.. Holly is on Scott's side.. and Scott is on Amy and Kristen.. therefore.. holly is on their side.. their friends.

I think they Originals are full of people who have serious issues with life, which would explain why none of them know really what a friend is or how to treat people.
    I guess they are just telling DCKT that.. just be straight forward.. there is no need to LIE..
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread