+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

Other threads are not labelled so clearly for or against contestants, and are open to whatever opinion people want to post.

This thread, however, it very clearly labelled. So, I'm not telling you where you can and cannot go, but I *AM* telling you (and everyone else) what you can and cannot post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Other threads are not labelled so clearly for or against contestants, and are open to whatever opinion people want to post.

This thread, however, it very clearly labelled. So, I'm not telling you where you can and cannot go, but I *AM* telling you (and everyone else) what you can and cannot post in this thread.
    O.K then I will not post in here, and I am sorry for thinking this was an open individual opinion forum

This FORUM is an open, individual opinion forum (within the bounds of our rules). This THREAD, being clearly marked to discuss one particular opinion and find those who agree with that opinion, is therefore NOT open to just any opinion.

If that burns your toast, I can't help that. I believe I've made my opinion known, and since it's my name in red italics on the left, that opinion stands.

Yes!! You ppl know what you're talking about!!
    Down with Dave, Charla, Keith and Tara!!!!!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Damn, why do I always miss the bannings?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Hmm hard to tell.. is there more subterfuge in here or at the Ho-tel?? lol
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    I just cant stand that Charla or Tara. I wish that they would get put of the show.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    To everyone who doesn't like the unfab-4:

I'm making this so we can have a "club" as well. I love seeing the very few people who feel the same way I do. Sometimes, it feels like I'm the only one. I felt so silly but I LOVED the moment when Zack came back and gave Amy that necklace. I know they are immature, but they're young....they're allowed to be immature.
    No, you're not allowed to be that immature and stupid when you're in your 20s. In your 10s maybe, but not your 20s. threatening to beat someone up and calling him ugly? If you don't see a problem with that my guess is you're too young to realize that people at that age should not be acting like 10 year olds.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Infatuat1on
    wouldn't anyone be pissed if suddenly someone they cared about was suddenly taken away from you for weeks by someone who backstabs .
    Um, just HOW did Keith backstab Amy? What loyalty did he have to Amy or Zack? Maybe you people should look up the definition of loyalty. So you're saying he should have kicked off Beau or Dave? Then he would have been backstabbing them by your definition.

The funny thing is, Amy kept her big mouth shut when Keith confronted her and asked her WHO she thinks should have gone instead of Zack.

Keith got rid of his biggest threat, which was Zack. Maybe some of you are too young to realize strategy, but it is a game, not real life. He was there for a few hours, he owed no one loyalty. and guess what, he's still in the game, so obviously it was the right choice.

FORT Newbie

To everyone who hates Keith...

I keep seeing posts by people saying Keith is two faced and he "backstabbed" Zack, and Amy's comments about him "playing God" lol.

For all these people that consider Keith a jerk for voting off Zack, WHAT other choice do you think he should have made? Not from the position of ten year old girls that think Zack should have stayed because he is cute. But if YOU were Keith, who would you have kicked off the show, and why would that have been a more justifiable choice than Zack? And please take this from the approach that you are there to win the game, not to ensure true love among two people you don't know.

But basically, I want to know specifically why Keith is a jerk for kicking off Zack.

+ Reply to Thread