+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

By a duck pond in Arizona with about 50 ducks.
    Yeah, I've always felt a little wary when it comes to Tara, but I noticed that when it comes down to it, she's always backed up Keith, Dave, and Charla - even after Keith said that if it came down to Charla and Tara, he would pick Charla.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by duckyass
    Yeah, I've always felt a little wary when it comes to Tara, but I noticed that when it comes down to it, she's always backed up Keith, Dave, and Charla - even after Keith said that if it came down to Charla and Tara, he would pick Charla.
    So far, she has, because at the time the Originals were the group in power. Now that things have reversed, it will be interesting to see if Tara sticks with the Outsiders or switches allegiance to the Originals.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by duckyass
    That's true. After Amanda, she has stuck with the Outsiders. Even when it came down to voting off Alex, who she was clearly into. I just dont know about her though.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Charla and Keith have a definite interest in each other. Why should they miss their chance to flirt and have fun together just because Dave has a crush that he has unequivocally been told isnt going to happen? I feel for Dave but that's life.
    :cool: you've got it right, stargazer. if you and a friend like the same girl(or guy), and that person doesn't have feelings for you...well, why tread on everyone's happiness? i like dave, but his jealous tantrum was totally out of line.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by 7loki53
    :cool: you've got it right, stargazer. if you and a friend like the same girl(or guy), and that person doesn't have feelings for you...well, why tread on everyone's happiness? i like dave, but his jealous tantrum was totally out of line.
    I don't know... that was just so painful to watch... oh God was it painful... and still is. I won't say it was out of line, because I was Dave on many occasions and still am. I feel for Dave, I really do. Dave is my ally... he represents a small victory for us dorks everywhere. I understand the need for discretion, and I think Keith and Charla should be together, but as a fellow Dave, that is just so painful to live with, and I totally respect Keith for keeping Dave's feelings in mind.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    No offense, but this board was really meant to be just a place for people who preferred originals to congregate without being attacked or called idiots for their opinions. Every other thread on this website is consumed with ranting, maniacal anti-original protests. I thought it would be nice for people of like minds to be able to post together.

Can you all at least respect that everyone is entitled to their opinion? Just because I don't agree with the majority does not make my opinion less valid. I assure you that I am an intelligent 29 year old woman, and yet I still like Amy and crew. It takes all kinds, so let's be a bit patient with each other.
    Aww, I'm sorry jj51574. You're right.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    Hmmm, well I don't approve of anyone making fun of someone's appearance whether that is Alex making fun of Dave's ears or people on this board making fun of Amy's complexion. Personally, I probably dislike Alex most of all the originals. He has been disloyal on more than one occasion. (Voting for Tara, using Amy's money to give Dave w/o her permission, and the whole Beau, Amanda, Alex thing was shady.) Andon I don't really care too much about. I do really like Toni even though she has this tough exterior mainly for how she gave up her spot for Amy. I'm sorry, but I think that is really admirable. I've watched plenty of reality TV shows and I haven't come across a selfless act like that. Amy and Zack I do like, and I can't really explain why. Although, Zack's false bravado reminds me of someone I know and care for. And if he is like this person, then underneath all that jerkish exterior is a vulnerable, self-concious boy that he doesn't want anyone to see so he covers it up.

Finally, I don't think the newbies are taking the high road, I just don't think they know how to respond. They remind me of slithering snakes, and I think they are just biding their time for the best time to strike... they know they are outnumbered now, so they are not even bothering.

But thanks for the compliments, this board would be a much more enjoyable place if we could all chat like this about it instead of it getting so ugly. Isn't funny how many of the people who are trashing the visitor's behavior quite enjoy their own ranting and insult slamming?
    And reading that had a way of making me rethink things. I see all of what you're saying.

I know that some say that this is just a board where you can only have an opinion if you hate CKDT, but imo if you like them (which I do) and think the originals are morons (which they are) then I should be able to voice it here. I have been in pro CKDT rooms where people who don't like them voice it, and I don't have a problem with it, it's the beauty of being able to say what you wish in here.

Canadian Chick, this particular thread is the "We Hate DCKT Fan Club". I guess I would say that if you like DCKT, you have no business in their fan club thread...you've got the whole rest of the forum to play in.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Canadian Chick, this particular thread is the "We Hate DCKT Fan Club". I guess I would say that if you like DCKT, you have no business in their fan club thread...you've got the whole rest of the forum to play in.
    And all I was saying was that people have made their anti-CDKT comments in other threads, so I don't think I should be told where I can and cannot go...I am allowed my opinion....I think!

+ Reply to Thread