+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomobprincess
    I agree. I'm not sure why fans of the originals are so quiet. Probably because we don't want to answer to all the people that post who have all these bad memories from high school and are living through DCKT.

No bad memories, just good manners!

FORT Newbie
    Well I really never watched the show from the start so I havent seen all the sneaky things that anyone has done except for the Zack thing which I thought was really awful of Tara. I absolutely can not stand charla though. I see how she uses Dave. She acts all nice around him and then calls him a freak and such. Keith plays up to Daves insecurities by hitting on Charla and then they ask him "what's wrong?" They know what's wrong so why persisit in acting like they arent treating him badly? That's so really messed up stuff to do to someone who is supposed to be your friend.

Charla and Keith have a definite interest in each other. Why should they miss their chance to flirt and have fun together just because Dave has a crush that he has unequivocally been told isnt going to happen? I feel for Dave but that's life.

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick
    I absolutely can not stand charla though. I see how she uses Dave. She acts all nice around him and then calls him a freak and such.
    That's better than him putting his heart on the line and her being crappy to his face. That'd be awful. However, she should keep her mouth shut if she's badmouthing him behind his back (which I don't remember so much, but I could be off base on that...) Anyone who's admitted an unrequited crush and then been made fun of can attest to that.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

I don't see a lot of Charla making fun of him. She is right, he IS high maintenance, as is she. If she wasn't concerned about his feelings, she wouldn't have commented at all.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I don't see a lot of Charla making fun of him. She is right, he IS high maintenance, as is she. If she wasn't concerned about his feelings, she wouldn't have commented at all.

We discussed this somewhere else but it was Tara who made the High Maintenance comment.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    We discussed this somewhere else but it was Tara who made the High Maintenance comment.

Can anyone think of one guest on P Ho that ISN'T high maintenance? lol

I think some of the guys (original and newbies) are worse than some of the girls, but certainly ALL of them are up there.
    HulaEngr

"A career is wonderful thing, but you can't snuggle up to it on a cold night." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Chick
    charla though. I see how she uses Dave. She acts all nice around him and then calls him a freak and such.

Keith plays up to Daves insecurities by hitting on Charla and then they ask him "what's wrong?"
    Well firstly, Dave and Charla are friends, she doesnt want anything more than that, she's been pretty clear about it without being in his face. Now, think of your best friend ever. Did you like every aspect of him/her? Did you enjoy or participate in everything he/she did? Did you ever have a difference of opinion?
    Our friends are our friends, warts and all. We love them because of their excentricites not in spite of them. Charla will be totally loyal to Dave, just as he will be to her... as long as he doesnt buy into the garbage the returnees have been spewing.

Keith is not playing Dave's insecurities, I think he genuinely has a little thing for Charla. He's not all over Charla to get under Dave's skin, he's all over Charla because .. well .. look at her. She's gorgeous! Forget everything you think you know about her. Forget that she has ever shed a tear or spoken. Just look at her.. see what both men see. Why is it ok for Dave to have a crush on Charla but not Keith??
    I like this entire crew. The in-fighting is minimal..unlike their egocentric counterparts, they really care about eachother, like their idiotic counter parts and they deserve kudos for doing such a fine job and turning the tables on the people who see them as the enemy.. trying to usurp their 'birth right'
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

By a duck pond in Arizona with about 50 ducks.
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I have to say that I agree with Yellow Apple (in part). I have NEVER trusted Tara after she stabbed her buddies in the back with that Amanda thing. I wouldn't mind seeing her go.
    I don't know... afterwards, I remember them showing a clip of Tara's confessional where she said that she trusts Charla - she didn't mention Amanda at all. I think she wanted to get in with Charla, but didn't really trust Amanda... at that point in the show, I don't think I would have either. She probably just did it to protect herself, not saying anything to them about her feelings beforehand because she was still new and if she had, Charla probably wouldn't have alligned with her.

Quote Originally Posted by duckyass
    I don't know... afterwards, I remember them showing a clip of Tara's confessional where she said that she trusts Charla - she didn't mention Amanda at all. I think she wanted to get in with Charla, but didn't really trust Amanda... at that point in the show, I don't think I would have either. She probably just did it to protect herself, not saying anything to them about her feelings beforehand because she was still new and if she had, Charla probably wouldn't have alligned with her.
    Tara has always gone back and forth between the two "groups". However, she's always backed the "Barbies". I truly believe that the way things were going with Amanda, nobody did trust her and things were getting way out of hand and she was just too much of a loose cannon. Not only that, but this gave the "orginals" a false sense of security.

+ Reply to Thread