+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: We hate DCKT Fan Club.

That's terrible! I disagree with almost all of your view points but to send you private messages attacking you is crossing the line.
    I'm also disturbed by the threads where people are trying to find out personal info about the guests in order to harass them in their "real" lives. Its a tv show people! These people may have made some bad decisions in the two or three month run of the show but that doesn't mean that we should follow them around and berate them for the rest of their lives. I couldn't possible dislike anyone as much as I dislike Amy but I was horrified when I found out she had been fired because of negative comments received by her squad.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    Hi, thanks for responding. Actually, I did mean that comment. Maybe slightly tongue in cheek, but at least a bit seriously. I can't believe the true rage I have read coming across these pages. I mean there are A LOT of people who are really angry on here. I just can't imagine getting that upset over people I don't know, be they TV personalities or fellow posters on this site. I have received private messages calling me names and questioning my intelligence, in an impolite way. I really do appreciate it that there are those of you who are reasonable, but when I read through the threads you really do seem like you are in the minority.
    And that is just plain wrong. There are people here that I disagree with, and I might attack their viewpoints, but I would never think of attacking them personally. I was always taught to respect people even if I don't like them (like Keith said), so I find that behavior appalling and unnecessary. Also, the harassing of the contestants is sickening as well. Think about it, people. What if it was you on the show and people were harrassing you at your job because of it? I know I wouldn't like it very much. Besides, if you think about it, it's just pathetic anyway. Why waste your time with people you don't even like? To me, that just makes the person doing the harrassing the bigger loser for wasting time on someone they don't even like.

And as stargazer said, it's just a TV show. Anyone getting that pissed off over a goofy TV show needs a serious reality check. Posting comments in a message board is one thing, but threatening and harrassing someone because of a TV show? Pathetic.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Hi, thanks for responding. Actually, I did mean that comment. Maybe slightly tongue in cheek, but at least a bit seriously. I can't believe the true rage I have read coming across these pages. I mean there are A LOT of people who are really angry on here. I just can't imagine getting that upset over people I don't know, be they TV personalities or fellow posters on this site. I have received private messages calling me names and questioning my intelligence, in an impolite way. I really do appreciate it that there are those of you who are reasonable, but when I read through the threads you really do seem like you are in the minority.
    I can understand why you would feel that way. The behavior of some has been inexcusable. Posters PMing you and calling you names in Just not cool (in any venue). I am truely sorry your experience here has been unpleasant. Do remember though that there are those of us that appreciate the opinions of others.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Quote Originally Posted by Splitsrh
    If the Original people were so honest and only mad at the 4 DCKT then why werent they mad at Alex and why wasnt Zack mad at Alex? Alex talked the most trash and talked bad about everyone!
    Even as and originals fan, i have to agree with you here...Alex is an ass, and even his "friends" should have seen that!
    PARADISE HOTEL...the most addicting, pointless, unfair, nerve-racking, obessesive, and all-round BEST reality show ever!
    **Fan of the Originals**

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by XMAfan
    Even as and originals fan, i have to agree with you here...Alex is an ass, and even his "friends" should have seen that!
    Alex is just a sorry excuse for a human being. He crossed the line with me when he made fun of Dave's ears. It's one thing to call Dave out on his behavior, but that's no excuse to make fun of his physical features. I can only hope that Alex grows out of his first grade mentality, but it doesn't seem very likely after witnessing his behavior on the show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I know it's not easy, jj, but try and focus on those of us who welcome new and differing opinions. This is a much better forum than most of the ones I've seen out there. A strong moderator presence is really necessary these days.

And, by all means, forward unpleasant IMs and private messages to the moderators. If someone doesn't have the guts to say it out here in the forum, he needs to face some threat of discipline. Certainly, there's no need to respond to that kind of coward. IMs and Private Messages should be reserved for personal communications, not childish rants from people afraid to say it in front of all of us.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    how are they hypocryts? A hypocryt says they do stuff a certain way then do the opposite or says how can that person do something and they do it themself(ie toni telling beau never to tell her to shut up, it's disrespectful, then going the next show and telling dave to shut up)

Two face, sure you might have a minor arguement there but i don't think any of them ever made any promises to anybody then turned around and did the opposite.
    Two face? you mean like Alex + Beau, Alex + Amy/Beau, Zach + Beau (remember he only wants him Alex, and Scott to stay - but yet they are best friends), Kristen + Amy, Scott + Charla, Toni + Beau, Amanada + Beau, Amanda + Alex, Zach + Amanda... etc.

Come to think of it, why the hell is Beau so buddy buddy with this group of yahoos?

I'm sorry.. I know, I'm not supposed to be on this thread!

Leaving...

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    It's sooo typical of those who support Zach et all.... you have to put the word "hate" in every opinion you make... (ie we HATE dckt fan club)

That's exactly why I'll never be rooting for the "originals" Ever!

Whether or not you like Charla or Keith as a person isn't the issue the way i see it... it's your own "hatred" (for whatever reason) that's inside you that's the problem~~

Very interesting observation k1w1...

To everyone who doesn't like the unfab-4:

I'm making this so we can have a "club" as well. I love seeing the very few people who feel the same way I do. Sometimes, it feels like I'm the only one. I felt so silly but I LOVED the moment when Zack came back and gave Amy that necklace. I know they are immature, but they're young....they're allowed to be immature.
    Wow, I'm so glad you started this thread. I thought I was the only one who didn't like DCKT!!

Quote Originally Posted by XMAfan
    Finally, I have been holding it in cuz i dont want to be an annoying disagreer to everyone here, but... I LUV THE ORIGINALS, I LUV AMY AND ZACK, I LUV THE WAY THEY ARE ALL ACTING (for the most part), and most of all...I HATE CHARLA, TARA, and KEITH! (sorry but i kinda like Dave). We may be few and scarce...but originals fans do exist! i just tend to keep quiet on the issue
    I agree. I'm not sure why fans of the originals are so quiet. Probably because we don't want to answer to all the people that post who have all these bad memories from high school and are living through DCKT.

+ Reply to Thread