+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: We Hate Amy and Zack Fanclub

A worn out mommy of 2 tiredmama's Avatar

The link to Amy's picture........

YUCK YUCK GROSSY GROSS!!! EWWW! I just looked at the link above to Amy's "cheerleading/dancing" picture.......OMG............W HY?

What the HECK is up with her GUT hanging out of that outfit???? She looks so gross!

Gosh, I don't think I'd despise her NEARLY as bad if her attitude didn't suck so bad. I'm just getting so sick of her thinking even STILL that it's the "All about Amy" show.....uh, hello? When your friends go back home, dear, you're done! ICK
    "It's not about now, it's not about here, it's all about then when there's nothing to fear, it's all about there where the mystery's clear, when then will be now and there will be here."

Amy does not have a good physique, neither does Zack when you see him shirtless imo.

I have to agree that I hope she will leave with Zackass.

Hopefully she'll declare her intention before the vvote on so her vote doesn't count.
    As she is plotting with Andon I can't see it happening though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Man, she's really trying to suck it in for the second picture.

Do any of these realize how stupid and pathetic they make themselves out to be...With DKTC holding it at an adult level the rest just kinda looked childish...God even my 14 yrl sister has a higher maturity level than they do...Not to mention her seeing the show on Wednesday saying " why do they act like little kids outof bitterness, thats just lame". and that really says allot for all the returning guests-not including Matt & Kavita

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    http://www.azsidewinders.com/2003_we...s/E82C8456.htm

Don't really have anything to say about this one...

http://www.azsidewinders.com/2003_we...s/E82C8477.htm

This is one that's not quite as bad. I thought we should post at least on semi-normal one.

aC|d r4n3
    http://www.azsidewinders.com/2003_w...es/E82C8456.htm

Don't really have anything to say about this one...

ROFLMAO HA HA HA HA HA

She looks like she is trying to pinch a loaf !!!

FORT Fogey
    "Did that zackass buy all of the headbands that were left at the local dollar store or what?"

Thats funny free-fall. Every time I see Zachass wearing his head and wrist bands I am reminded of the Olivia Newton John video for "Phyisical". Yuck! He also was wearing one on his upper arm too...I guess his biceps were getting sweaty...its hard work being such a dolt you know...

Did anyone else notice too how much "posing" Zach does...in Mondays episode he went to scratch the underside of his upper arm and conveniently turned the action into a full-flegged bicep flex. I kept waiting for him to say "The beach is that-a-way".

Also, did you ever notice that whenever Zack talks his dirt to Keith he is almost always either looking away or down. He rarely looks Keith in the eye. His whole "Me and 50 of my boys" rant was almost completey talked into his plate of spagetti-o's. (by the way - what does it say about Zack that he needs 50 guys to take on Keith and his brother? thats 25 on 1. reminds me of a Bruce Lee movie or something.

aC|d r4n3
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Thats funny free-fall. Every time I see Zachass wearing his head and wrist bands I am reminded of the Olivia Newton John video for "Phyisical". Yuck! He also was wearing one on his upper arm too...I guess his biceps were getting sweaty...its hard work being such a dolt you know...

Also, did you ever notice that whenever Zack talks his dirt to Keith he is almost always either looking away or down. He rarely looks Keith in the eye. His whole "Me and 50 of my boys" rant was almost completey talked into his plate of spagetti-o's. (by the way - what does it say about Zack that he needs 50 guys to take on Keith and his brother? thats 25 on 1. reminds me of a Bruce Lee movie or something.

Ha ha ha ha
    Olivia Newton John....

What I really want to say about zack I can't here ( PG-13 and all )
    But I will say this, if I was on that show and zack opend his trap and said that %*@$ to me I would have said $*^# the show and went strait over, pu.led him out of his chair, and opend a nice extra large can of w00pass no his pretty little face. But that's just me..

+ Reply to Thread