+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: We Hate Amy and Zack Fanclub

Aye, there Amy goes...... Melisfit's Avatar
    Keith is like the bom and Zack is a total ckfuing moron who needs to get a taste that the world...ain't revolvin' aroun' him n his whore. :bow:
    Hittin' it up on Para'disel

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I think that the quality I most despise in Zack and Amy is the fact that they can never recognize inherent flaws in their own arguments.
    Stargazer, you and I are on the same wavelength. I guess maybe this is the hallmark of immaturity. And I guess that's why there's hardly anyone over 25 on these shows... aside from the young and beautiful factor, the psychological factor is crucial.

As many have noted, I thought both Dave and Keith showed incredible restraint and class by not responding in kind to the assault of insults. Especially when there are so many things they COULD say. Of course, it would be better if they just laughed it all off instead of looking like deer caught in the headlights, but all told they seemed to be really handling it better than I would have!

source of all knowledge enigmata's Avatar

oh. my. god.

I'm sure this has been posted somewhere on this board, but I just found this on another board and thought I'd share it, just in case.

No need to thank me now.

http://www.azsidewinders.com/2003_web_gallery/sidewinders/05-04_avengers/pages/E82C0435.htm

Enigmata, that was nasty! If you click the left arrow there was an even worse one.

source of all knowledge enigmata's Avatar
    ...and if you click on the left and right arrows in rapid succession, you can make her do a little dance!

Hee!

I think I'm going to be sick now...

Count me in too! I can't wait to see how Amy acts when all her "friends" leave. Hopefully she'll decide to go as well!

Can we include Toni in this club ... what_a_WITCH!

It really disgusted me that they, forget who ... Toni, Amy, Zach ... told the others, maybe Dave, that American thinks they look bad. Are they for real?! They're really out of it if they don't see what THEY look like to America.

I can't wait until the guests leave. I doubt Toni will be back (TG! I waited for so long for her to be gone) and I can't WAIT until Amy is outtie!

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    Amy- annoying evil little acne sales rep.
    Zack- idiot lawyer wannabe zackass.

I'm in

I think one of Zack's more annoying habits is how he is constantly grooming himself. He reminds me of a baboon how he's always picking and rubbing on himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    I don't hate Amy and Zack.

I pity them. I laugh at them. I root for their complete humiliation.
    Exactly what I think as well. The intention of this thread I'm sure is not to "hate" them per say.... if it was then all of us here are no better than Zach or Toni....

The more accurate meaning of this thread is more like we "hate" how the "origianls" act (out on TV), their mannerisms, their attitude etc etc. We don't hate the people as people or as human beings (and I use that term losely for Zach, in particular) but after watching how they interact with one another, you can't help but to be annoyed (or hate) at their behaviour. It's simple as that. I mean how could you not?

(right? jj?)

+ Reply to Thread