+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: We Hate Amy and Zack Fanclub

Flotsette- Zack was hollering at Amy for not bothering to "get to know him" as much as he thought she should. He said that no one knew why he was the way he is. He said that he acts the way he does because his Mom walked out and left him in a grocery store when he was three. He never elaborated.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Flotsette- Zack was hollering at Amy for not bothering to "get to know him" as much as he thought she should. He said that no one knew why he was the way he is. He said that he acts the way he does because his Mom walked out and left him in a grocery store when he was three. He never elaborated.
    I understand that, that right there is a big issue and it's not cool...what is not cool also is how he treats people..Yeah sorry that sux that your mom left you in a grocery store, but it's no way to treat people. And that makes it a lame @$$ excuse...take it out on theorophy not other people who barely knows you.

Quote Originally Posted by enigmata
    Oy vey. Zack AND Amy AND Alex AND Beau all live within 15 miles of me, and that skank Kristin is allegedly a hairdresser in my town. Yikes. I guess I know where to go for stripes. "More stripey please, Skankzilla."

At least Zack and Amy are moving away to L.A. together. Yup. They're gonna be big stars. 'Cause reality TV people are so money.

BUAHAHAHAHA!!
    *THUMBS UP*

said in another thread, and i'll say it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacque1in
    Gotta wonder if all that headband-wearing might have caused just a wee bit o' brain-damage there. Maybe those cheap headbands are too tight?

he was to get physical. Physical.

and honestly, how big do you think his nostrils are? i swear they are as big as quarters.

FORT Newbie
    I would like to provide you all some insight into the future. I have traveled some 5 years into the future and have come back to report to you what I have seen and heard! Keith and Charla went on to win the original Paradise Hotel game. Amy and Zack got together immediately after Amy got kicked off Paradise Hotel after there were only three guests left in the hotel; Keith, Charla, and herself and she threatened Keith with a plastic butter knife. Amazing they are still together today but there are indicators that they may be finally falling apart. Although they have 16 children, 2 of them are from Amy with 2 other men and 12 of them are from Zack and 9 other women. Amy is sure that the other two children are Zack's but Zack is not and they cannot afford DNA tests because of Zack's child support payments. Over the years, Amy got over her grudge against Keith after her electrolysis treatments failed and she grew hair on her chest. The doctors say that somehow the electrolysis induced a hormonal change in Amy causing her to acquire "manly" features. It was all fine with Zack because he says that he admires himself. Zack still hates Keith to this day. Several years ago he ran into a guy that looked like Keith and tried to assault him. However, the guy was a WWF professional wrestler and pile-drived Zack's head in self-defense. Zack still believes that the guy was Keith even though the police reports indicate otherwise. Amy drew the line however, after Zack smashed their third wide screen plasma TV in a rage thinking that the TV was Keith. Amy said that she can tolerate the frequent drunken brawls in their place but she can't handle another smashed up plasma TV. She said that she can control Zack when he is drunk and points to her boots and says that they aren't just made for "walking." Zack is still apparently trying to find 50 guys from Arizona willing to met up with Keith in a sort of "Gangs of New York" style confrontation. He even managed to arrange an appearance on the Jerry Springer show and rally the support of a couple of guys in the audience but he says that he is still short a few "good men."
    Last edited by 50guys; 09-04-2003 at 01:10 PM.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    thanks again, Stargazer. I've been wondering those two things since I started reading these boards.

I also agree with Pooh that yeah, he obviously had some issues in the home, but it doesn't excuse his behavior now. I always say: It's not your fault what happened to you as a child, but it's your responsibility as an adult to move past it.

I'm still curious as to whether she walked out of that grocery store and out of his life, or whether she was just drunk one day and forgot him there. Not that the latter is good, but it's a lot LESS traumatic than the former scenario.

I think that the quality I most despise in Zack and
    Amy is the fact that they can never recognize inherent flaws in their own arguments. Several examples:
    1)They dont mind people playing the game as long as its someone on their side
    2)Why should Charla have had to sit back and allow herself to be evicted instead of trying to do something about it?
    3)Same for Keith, and the rest of the newbies
    4)Why is it that the originals are the only ones who 'deserve' to win?

They are just so illogical and pschotic that there was no way to reason with either of them.

Amy & Zack belong on Jerry Springer. They are such trash. Kristen & Andon can join them as well.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Rest in peace Johnny Cash sagemama's Avatar
    nice summation of the future 50guys!
    I can just see Amy holding a drunken, bleeding zach up as they walk from a bar "yes, honey you kicked his ass good ! yes, you're intelligent! you f***ing are."
    Then when they get home, he beats the crap outta her for being patronizing. and, well, he has to beat the crap out of someone. And then he tells her she still isn't his first choice.
    so she climbs in bed with him.
    so sad.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm at home...in pain from my root canal (3 hours ago) and I just HAD to see what our "Zachass and Acmy Hate" thread was saying.

Zachass quote;

"DON'T talk to my goil like that AGAIN!!"

?????????????????????????????? ???????????

All Keith said was (quote);

"What does she keep looking at?"

Zachass & Acmy have a lot to learn about "love" in thier book. Believe me, I'd of took Zachass aside (if GODFORBID I was Acmy) and said;

"You're embarrassing. I can't have a relationship with someone who is so vile in behavior. I can fight my own battles and please......PLEASE take off those sickening headbands on your arms!!!" Then move across the table to eat next to someone else.

Zachass & Acmy, here's to the both of you... :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

+ Reply to Thread