+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: We Hate Amy and Zack Fanclub

Oh and Zack's opinions on what "America" thinks of everyone ie Dave,Charla, Tara and Keith (especially). First we all know he is talking to people in Arizona and his family. So that explains it one little stupid corner of America might think that but the rest of us really know who we hate (sorry dislike) the junior highschool group of originals. Oh and his mom loves LAmy give me a break what would she love a salior mouth, grease pit face, striped skunk hair....loser at Paradise.
    ~Ally~

FORT Regular
    Y'all are right, hate is a strong word, but let's just say I cannot stand them. Of course they make the show totally compelling. Maybe we could say I "love to hate" them.

I didn't start watching this show till the week Keith came on and voted Zack off. Can someone fill me in on these two things, so that I can love to hate Zack more fully?

1. I know his mom abandoned him in the dairy section - was that like, forever? She walked off and left the family? Or did she just forget him there on one particular day?

2. He has some lawyer trip going on, what is it? Is he in law school? Is some relative a lawyer? Wha?

Thanks for filling me in!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyx13
    Oh and Zack's opinions on what "America" thinks of everyone ie Dave,Charla, Tara and Keith (especially). First we all know he is talking to people in Arizona and his family. So that explains it one little stupid corner of America might think that but the rest of us really know who we hate (sorry dislike) the junior highschool group of originals. Oh and his mom loves LAmy give me a break what would she love a salior mouth, grease pit face, striped skunk hair....loser at Paradise.
    White trash attracts white trash. That's the only explanation I can think of for why Zack's mom loves Amy.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Flotsette-

He's not really a lawyer. He said that because he believes he has such keen debating skills.

mkh
    FORT Newbie
    I cant believe how immature and jealous all of the old guests actually are. I think once they see themselves and how they have acted, except for Amanda, they will realize what sore loosers they are!
    Go Dave, Keith, Tara and Charla.

FORT Newbie
    Oh man! Can't we please add TONI (Amy's evil mother and Zack's evil mother-in-law) to this fan club?

Hate is such a weak word..

Quote Originally Posted by Swan
    Oh man! Can't we please add TONI (Amy's evil mother and Zack's evil mother-in-law) to this fan club?
    Yes, yes, please! And Kristen, the lying liar who takes such malicious glee in the hurts of other's (even Amy's, Beau's and Alex's)

Poor, poor Amy, such an unattractive little widget. Is it because she's short, dishonest as hell, convinced of her own entitlement, waistless, not especially well-versed in washing up; or something more serious?

Zach is a such a moron, I'm convinced this guy has a criminal record; he's got all the juvy/jailhouse bluster that comes with having been someone's "sweetheart" in his formative years. I still giggle when they repeat his "I've got some lawyer in me," as if it's a hereditary trait rather than the result of 3 years of law school. I have a sense that ALL of the eeducation system is somewhat of a mystery to poor little Zacky.

When Zacky made his "50 guys" threat, I was dying for Keith to say something like "Who, ALL of your stepdads/1st cousins/parole officers/fellow car wash colleagues?"

As one of us said, "he's not from the deep end of the gene pool." Perfect.

Zacky's getting booted out by Keith was a highpoint in the show. Funny how Amy's hysterics and sobs then were valid but anyone else's feelings just don't matter to the selfish little slob.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Flotsette-

He's not really a lawyer. He said that because he believes he has such keen debating skills.
    HA! Thanks, Stargazer. And anyone care to tell me the story of his abandonment? Do we even know anything beyond what I said above?

mkh
    FORT Newbie
    Toni has to act tough to make up for her other issues. I cant tell is she is a woman or what!!!
    Amy sure changed her tune when she was alone!!

QUOTE=Swan]Oh man! Can't we please add TONI (Amy's evil mother and Zack's evil mother-in-law) to this fan club? [/QUOTE]

This is probally the best club ever made!!! Congrats LAzy...They need to go home the both of them do. I missed the "I got lawyer in me" epidsode and saw a glimse of it last night and I could not stop laughing.. I'm smarter than some wannabe B#$%^...I'm a debater and I got lawer in me..."Zack"
    Yes you are I know you are..."Amy" Can my stomache turn anymore as i'm !LMAO! I swear to god these two have to share a brain...or Amy just doesn't have one and uses half of Zack's and thats not big at all.

+ Reply to Thread