+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: We Hate Amy and Zack Fanclub

Father Time lol
    I don't hate them but they do get on my nerves. I mean, Zack claiming he has 50 guys backing him up pfft! He sounds like this 14-year old kid down my street. Damn he's so immature and he thinks he's so great. Then we have Amy who is like his naive little sister who follows him no matter what.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

I am so in this club. I was so happy when zack got voted off. Then i started hating Amy because she made such a big deal about it. Then i started feeling sorry for her because she was so unhappy. She was being nice and to everyone, now that zack is back she is all mean again. I hope she gets voted off. I am so happy zack can't check in again. HaHa zack, that what he gets for being such an animal when it comes to confronting someone you don't like. If he would just have talked it out with Keith then maybe he would have gotten a chance to check in. I am happy he messed up though. Because I can't stand seeing him anymore.

FORT Newbie
    Is it me or did he look like a monkey when he was waving his arms at the dining table? That was almost funny...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    I want interviews with the parents of Zack and Amy.
    Fox Correspondent: What can you say to defend your daughter's behavior?

Amy's mother: Huh? What daughter? I don't know any Amy.

Fox Correspondent: Okaaaaay... now let's turn to Zacks dad. How about your Mr. ??? What can you say about your son?

Zack's dad: I'm sorry you made a mistake. I'm not *really* his dad. I recall my wife just picked him from some grocery store.

-----

Back to topic at hand. Count me in! I'm all for the barbie group.

source of all knowledge enigmata's Avatar
    Oy vey. Zack AND Amy AND Alex AND Beau all live within 15 miles of me, and that skank Kristin is allegedly a hairdresser in my town. Yikes. I guess I know where to go for stripes. "More stripey please, Skankzilla."

At least Zack and Amy are moving away to L.A. together. Yup. They're gonna be big stars. 'Cause reality TV people are so money.

(I guess I got a wee bit off topic. Sorry. My hatred spilleth over.)

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Yes, Zack and Amy will quickly find out just how interested L.A. is in these reality television "stars". A handful of them have made careers from these shows, but they all had quite a bit more notoriety (Jerri from Survivor) or likability (Brittney from BB1). Many more have simply gone back to whatever it was they were doing.

Personally, I think Zack is moving to L.A. to run for governor. And Amy is moving there so that he has at least a second vote. I'm looking forward to Zack debating Gary Coleman on the issues.

Zack: "You're little, but you're not a lawyer. I have a little lawyer in me."

Gary Coleman: "Whatchyou talkin' 'bout, Zackass?"
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Aggie
    Has Amy taken a shower since the show started? She is so greasy and dirty looking. I bet she stinks.

Aggie
    Can I punch Amy in her greasy face? Then I want to fight that steroid bitch, too.

Quote Originally Posted by HammyHammy
    Is it me or did he look like a monkey when he was waving his arms at the dining table? That was almost funny...
    That is a perfect example of Zackass's maturitiy level (below normal). It was great when Kavita called him out on his statement about how "he has lawyer in him" and "he's a country boy :::pounds chest:: monkey like again)" Maybe Zackass is evolution working backwards. I'm so glad he is out of the running to check back in although we all know he would have never gotten the votes. His face while Amanda was telling him I felt sorry for his gum. Also what is with the sweat bands on his upper arms does he not know that they go on his wrists?

And LAmy, I love how she was almost threatening Alex when he told her that he didn't vote for her, like her vote is going to count when an old guest comes back.. pppllllleeesseee, He didn't vote for her because he knew she's an ugly zit faced dog girl.....

Great comments everyone... thanks for joining the club...
    ~Ally~

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Yes, Zack and Amy will quickly find out just how interested L.A. is in these reality television "stars". A handful of them have made careers from these shows, but they all had quite a bit more notoriety (Jerri from Survivor) or likability (Brittney from BB1). Many more have simply gone back to whatever it was they were doing.

Personally, I think Zack is moving to L.A. to run for governor. And Amy is moving there so that he has at least a second vote. I'm looking forward to Zack debating Gary Coleman on the issues.

Zack: "You're little, but you're not a lawyer. I have a little lawyer in me."

Gary Coleman: "Whatchyou talkin' 'bout, Zackass?"

You crack me up Anemic...

+ Reply to Thread