+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: We Hate Amy and Zack Fanclub

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Aw. Man. Now I want to know what was said. It's like when I was little in school and the teachers would share some private laugh over something someone had written. Boo hoo.
    Me too & I want to know who wrote it! Gossip!

hehehe!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Amy: If I can quote Kyan from Queer Eye, skin care products. Use them.

Zack: It's called Prozac. Or as some of long-time PH posters called it "ProZack". Get a prescription, its not that hard.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by freefall120mph
    Did that zackass buy all of the headbands that were left at the local dollar store or what?
    Gotta wonder if all that headband-wearing might have caused just a wee bit o' brain-damage there. Maybe those cheap headbands are too tight?

Count me in. Heck, I'll run for president of this club.

It's obvious how Zack operates. He finds girls with self-esteem issues like Amy, and takes advantage. We've all seen couples like that.

In real life, if they continue their charade, you know Amy will be nothing other than a late-night booty call when Zack's other plans (which aren't much) fall through.

He'd probably steal her wallet while she's sleeping so he can buy himself a matching pair of fluorescent pink head- and wristbands. Then use her credit card to pay 50 guys to beat up somebody.

She'd find out about and they'd have a fight....Amy would yell at Zack, he'd yell back, then he'd start to cry and say that his mom left him in the frozen food section as a baby. Then she'd feel sorry for him and do her koala bear impression on him. And the cycle will continue.....

People like this make me question a lot of theories about evolution...mainly the idea that it is a forward process.

FORT Newbie
    i'd like to apply for membership!

haha I cant believe there is a cool buncha peeps that dont like zit faced amy and whiney butt baby wawa Zack who acts like he is all that and a bag of greasy chips! If I am not mistaken, Amy's profile on Fox's website says she is a PRO CHEERLEADER!! Can you belive that skank is a cheerleader?? I wish there was a way we could send this whole site to all the cast on Paradise hotel and let Zack Acmy and Toni and all the other idiots know they are the JOKE not Dave! You all rock!

FORT Fan
    I will JOIN
    I hate them, ugh!!!

FORT Newbie

I am in....

Zack =

Amy = :stupid

Two of the most unlikeable people ever on tv. Please do not ever let them reproduce!

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I don't hate Amy and Zack.

I pity them. I laugh at them. I root for their complete humiliation.

I hope that FOX, rather than continuing to bathe us in a deluge of rehashed footage, actually takes a crowbar and pries a few dollars out of its pockets and sends a crew down to Arizona.

I want interviews with the parents of Zack and Amy.

I want to see Zack's parents interviewed about how Zack was abandoned in grocery stores throughout the desert Southwest. I want them to tell us how much they love Amy - especially when she's shown swearing at half of the people in the hotel.

I want to see Amy's parents interviewed. I want to know what they think of this refugee from Flashdance romancing their daughter (and anyone else who will sit still long enough). I want to know how proud they are of their daughter and how she has conducted herself.

I want to see an interview with all 50 of Zack's boys. I want to see them, with straight faces, explain why Zack should have his revenge on Keith, and why they'd be willing to risk imprisonment (though Zack, with that headband and those effeminate looks, might actually enjoy prison).

I want an interview with a local law firm, asking if Zack is high on their list of prospective new lawyers.

I want interviews with members of that Arizona semi-pro football team - does Amy inspire them to victory?

No, I don't hate Zack and Amy at all. But, now that it seems the originals have safely won this game, all I have left is to hope for their complete, abject humiliation.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    I don't hate Amy and Zack.

I pity them. I laugh at them. I root for their complete humiliation.

I hope that FOX, rather than continuing to bathe us in a deluge of rehashed footage, actually takes a crowbar and pries a few dollars out of its pockets and sends a crew down to Arizona.

I want interviews with the parents of Zack and Amy.

I want to see Zack's parents interviewed about how Zack was abandoned in grocery stores throughout the desert Southwest. I want them to tell us how much they love Amy - especially when she's shown swearing at half of the people in the hotel.

I want to see Amy's parents interviewed. I want to know what they think of this refugee from Flashdance romancing their daughter (and anyone else who will sit still long enough). I want to know how proud they are of their daughter and how she has conducted herself.

I want to see an interview with all 50 of Zack's boys. I want to see them, with straight faces, explain why Zack should have his revenge on Keith, and why they'd be willing to risk imprisonment (though Zack, with that headband and those effeminate looks, might actually enjoy prison).

I want an interview with a local law firm, asking if Zack is high on their list of prospective new lawyers.

I want interviews with members of that Arizona semi-pro football team - does Amy inspire them to victory?

No, I don't hate Zack and Amy at all. But, now that it seems the originals have safely won this game, all I have left is to hope for their complete, abject humiliation.
    That's fine and dandy, but usually people like her come from people like her. I'd imagine they are villifying Charla just like she is.

Trash breeds Trash

+ Reply to Thread