+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 211

Thread: We Hate Amy and Zack Fanclub

  1. #141
    FORT Fanatic jayla_love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Obsessed Completely
    Age
    42
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    A Master debater

    don't you mean Master-Bater??

  2. #142
    xixi
    Guest
    Ok, so I never really got to posting on here (school started and I have 2 jobs) so just as a reminder I am XiXi, I went to high school with Amy. I have been watching the show this season and, yeah, that is the Amy I know. An in-crowder who really takes great joy in making fun of others. Umm as far as her "accomplishments" go, I can list them all here for you in no particular order.

    Cheerleader every year since age 12
    Dancer with the LADF
    Survived a staph infection
    Homecoming Queen
    Masterful Baton twirler
    Arizona rattlers cheerleader-- rumored to be fired
    Toured Europe with Bridget McCarter Dance studio--

    Now, who knows, PH guests just might not have much ambition, but to be on the safe side I am sure they will accomplish more than the glorious life of a used-to-be with which Amy seems to be contented.
    Last edited by xixi; 09-09-2003 at 02:53 AM.

  3. #143
    FORT Fan Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    On a message board, same as you.. Duh!
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by jayla_love
    don't you mean Master-Bater??
    You know what I mean

  4. #144
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    23
    Holy sh...how'd she become the homecoming queen? Are you saying that there are uglier and more disgusting girls in AZ?

    And the in-crowd..???!!! Which city high is this?!

  5. #145
    FORT Fan Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    On a message board, same as you.. Duh!
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by HammyHammy
    Holy sh...how'd she become the homecoming queen? Are you saying that there are uglier and more disgusting girls in AZ?

    And the in-crowd..???!!! Which city high is this?!

    Obviously you've never been to Mesa!!

    (Sorry xixi ~ I live there too! )

  6. #146
    FORT Fanatic k1w1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    92
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by xixi
    Ok, so I never really got to posting on here (school started and I have 2 jobs) so just as a reminder I am XiXi, I went to high school with Amy. I have been watching the show this season and, yeah, that is the Amy I know. An in-crowder who really takes great joy in making fun of others. Umm as far as her "accomplishments" go, I can list them all here for you in no particular order.

    Cheerleader every year since age 12
    Dancer with the LADF
    Survived a staph infection
    Homecoming Queen
    Masterful Baton twirler
    Arizona rattlers cheerleader-- rumored to be fired
    Toured Europe with Bridget McCarter Dance studio--

    Now, who knows, PH guests just might not have much ambition, but to be on the safe side I am sure they will accomplish more than the glorious life of a used-to-be with which Amy seems to be contented.
    Wow I don't know whether to feel pity for or happy about Acmy.....

    I feel pity for her becoz her attitude and behaviour is EXACTLY like that in the hotel and in the outside world-- good luck to her in life... she'll really need it!

    Yet at the same time I feel happy becoz I'm right on about her personality.... my theories about her and what I wrote about her before confirms it and I don't have to feel one bit of guilt for saying that she's a bitch! hehehehehehehe

  7. #147
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyx13
    I figured we needed our own thread to bash the two immature kids we all hate so much. We have the egotistical jerk Zack and bitchy zit faced Amy. I can't believe the way she is acting now since Zack has returned, she was just starting to act somewhat normal and now back to bitch. I hate them soooooo much and seeing them jumping around "were back" give me a break they make me sick.

    So let us all confine our bashing to this thread. I can't wait to see everyone elses comments.

    Oh, and no I love Zack and Amy crap in here, thanks.
    Oh no!!! You won't give Tara, Charla, Dave or Keith your phone number when you leave? What will they do? This will surely keep them up at night. At least they will have the fond memories of your amusing fashion errors and self-righteous speeches to entertain them when you're gone.

  8. #148
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    Wow I don't know whether to feel pity for or happy about Acmy.....

    I feel pity for her becoz her attitude and behaviour is EXACTLY like that in the hotel and in the outside world-- good luck to her in life... she'll really need it!

    Yet at the same time I feel happy becoz I'm right on about her personality.... my theories about her and what I wrote about her before confirms it and I don't have to feel one bit of guilt for saying that she's a bitch! hehehehehehehe
    I couldn't agree more. Obviously this is a girl who thrives on sucking in the weaker (if that's possible) people around her and force feeding them the hype that it seems she has subscribed to for years. Newsflash Amy, you're not beautiful on the outside and you're certainly not beautiful on the inside. My advice? Set your sights on a chorus line somewhere in Vegas where you can hide underneath an inch and a half of make-up and no one will have to hear you talk.

  9. #149
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by hautechic
    I couldn't agree more. Obviously this is a girl who thrives on sucking in the weaker (if that's possible) people around her and force feeding them the hype that it seems she has subscribed to for years. Newsflash Amy, you're not beautiful on the outside and you're certainly not beautiful on the inside. My advice? Set your sights on a chorus line somewhere in Vegas where you can hide underneath an inch and a half of make-up and no one will have to hear you talk.
    Nah, too short to be a showgirl

  10. #150
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,900
    Ok. Zachass thinks that watching Braveheart will show you "Pride...pride in who he is as a Scottishman??" Uhh...that was really an actor, Zachass...his name is Mel Gibson. Just so you know also, the director told them all how to act...you know.

    Can someone please smack this prick in the head with a shoe?? His concept of life and how he's viewed by the fans of the show are soooo twisted and wrong. I laugh so hard when he talks. What was with his "speach" to everyone watching??!?!?!! LOLOLOL As if I'm going to take "Life's lessons" from Zachass on PHo...talking to a camera in the corner!!
    Uh huh Zachass, keep convincing yourself....and Acmy.

    Well, he's gone and I'm glad. Next...Acmy.

    Oh, and HOW does she know what Tara has accomplished in her life?? For all Acmy knows, Tara could have conquered cancer, saved a family from a burning van, donated time to feeding the homeless..etc..etc...

    Yes Acmy...you accomplished more. You have successfully went through life thinking you're God's gift to mankind, when all you are/were is a washed-up, zitty faced, poochy, wannabe dancer. Go girl!!!
    Last edited by Maveno; 09-09-2003 at 12:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.