+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: We Hate Amy and Zack Fanclub

I'd rather not Miss F!! It would be like King Kong atop the Empire State building again .. for a very looooooong time 40 weeks is a long frikkin time..... omg I just had a thought!
    PPD - post-partum depression
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Ugh. Amy with PPD. Amy in labour. Amy with an infant. Amy as a mother.

I just pray she has deaf doctors.

By a duck pond in Arizona with about 50 ducks.
    You clipped my baby's umbilical cord without saying anything to me first. That's being shady!

FORT Fogey
    [QUOTE=Yellow Apple]Daddio, you're the third person I've seen make a reference to the ONJ video. I myself am too young to remember it, but I think that's hilarious that that many people have made that connection.

Yes I can picture Zach now, dancing around in his sweatbands and head band...complete with those big leg warmers people (women) used to wear in the 80's to excercise...and singing as he does a step aerobics routine...

"I wanna get physi-cal, physi-cal, I wanna get phys-i-cal...I got a lawyer in me..."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I felt that way in the beginning too stargazer.
    When he said he thought he would ahve done better than Amy at room mate selection I thought that was such a cruel thing to say.

I think most viewers interpret the fumbling under the bed covers and their pact to "not tell anyone about this" as a sexual encounter on their first niht in the hotel.

If Amy is willing to sleep with someone who has just spoken to her like that then I'm afraid I can have no sympathy for her.
    If I recall correcty, it was Zach's idea not to tell anyone about their roll in the hay and Amy agreed (of course she did).

To further illustrate her lack of self-esteem, he made the suggestion that they not tell anyone right after he spoke his other pearls of wisdom regarding their night of passion - which were something to the effect of "Its not like I am saying that wasn't okay or anything..."

So basically, Amy fell in love with a guy who whined to the group - not to mention Amy's face - that he felt he deserved a much better looking woman than her, then he slept with her, then he told her that her performance in the bedroom was "okay" but that she shouldnt mention it to anyone.

This is the guy that she has been carrying a torch for since. And that was all in the first 24 hours and doesnt even touch the narcissitic (sp) actions he displayed in the weeks to follow.

But its OK, hes 24 and can do and say what he wants (is that a law on the books in Arizona?)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duckyass
    You clipped my baby's umbilical cord without saying anything to me first. That's being shady!

LOLOL

That's funny!!

Deserves a bump!

But its OK, hes 24 and can do and say what he wants (is that a law on the books in Arizona?)
    ROFL Zack has lawyer in him. He is a debater remember. He is a Country Boy He is such an idiot and does not even know it. Amy is worse for following along. She makes such an ass of herself defending people and their stupid ways. She needs to get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    LOLOL

That's funny!!

Deserves a bump!
    I'm sorry.. i'm pretty new to postings.. can you tell me what Bump means?

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    ROFL Zack has lawyer in him. He is a debater remember. He is a Country Boy He is such an idiot and does not even know it. Amy is worse for following along. She makes such an ass of herself defending people and their stupid ways. She needs to get a clue.

A Master debater

Okay!

Lemme get this straight: Zack is a Proud-Scottish-Lawyer-from the country,& Amy's huge accomplishment is getting fired & winning Zack's heart? Is this Correct?
    Wow, I want a ticket to Paradise , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Amy honey, you can have all the ZackAss you want, I'd choose DAVE anyday over that fool !!

+ Reply to Thread