+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: We Hate Amy and Zack Fanclub

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    IMHO, Keith has been the best player so far.

I don't really like Charla, and Dave I have mixed feelings about. I think Charla is just using Dave, and Dave is too blinded by his feelings for Charla to see it. That being said, I do think Dave has done a good job of playing the game so far. He came in totally overmatched and has held his own against overwhelming odds.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Exactly. At first I thought Amy was kinda cute and didn't deserve to be treated like crap by Zack. Then Zack left and she was just plain EVIL and I realized how ugly she really is.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

I have to admit that when Zack treated Amy so horribly in the beginning I thought, "oh, that poor girl. He is so mean."
    I continued to feel a little sorry for her right up until the conversation where Zack was talking about being left in the grocery store.
    It was so obviously a ploy to get camera time and make her feel (undeservedly) guilty that I lost all respect for her when she fell for it. Then, of course, she turned into evil Amy and now I dont feel sorry for her at all.

I felt that way in the beginning too stargazer.
    When he said he thought he would ahve done better than Amy at room mate selection I thought that was such a cruel thing to say.

I think most viewers interpret the fumbling under the bed covers and their pact to "not tell anyone about this" as a sexual encounter on their first niht in the hotel.

If Amy is willing to sleep with someone who has just spoken to her like that then I'm afraid I can have no sympathy for her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    Ok this is kinda of stupid and I am not sure but isn't Arizona where that "Area 51" (or whatever it is called) is? And Amy and Zack are BOTH from Arizona so.......draw your own conclusions.......

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie
    Ok this is kinda of stupid and I am not sure but isn't Arizona where that "Area 51" (or whatever it is called) is? And Amy and Zack are BOTH from Arizona so.......draw your own conclusions.......
    Area 51 is in New Mexico somewhere.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Ok, then maybe it's Area 52 that is in Arizona. There must be something like that over there to explain the behavior of those people.

Maybe some of the nuclear fallout from the testing they did in the desert in the 50's blew over to Arizona.

I was thinking aliens but nuclear fallout would sure explain it.

FORT Newbie
    I use to think zack was so hot now i think he is an immature jerk. He acts like a child and amy and her zit face makes me sick I cant stand her. Even to look at her she has got to do something about that acne

+ Reply to Thread