+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: We Hate Amy and Zack Fanclub

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Daddio, you're the third person I've seen make a reference to the ONJ video. I myself am too young to remember it, but I think that's hilarious that that many people have made that connection.

Oh, did anyone notice Zack copping a feel of his own manboob when he was standing around in one of the scenes (without a shirt, as usual)? Alex did the same thing in the weight room once as well.

I think I got it. They're all jealous of Dave's manboobs!
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

aC|d r4n3
    Quote Originally Posted by o4hvnsaks
    Zack you'd better watch you're back,
    some enemy's you've made.
    Amy you are such a pig,
    on TV getting laid.
    Andon's such a jerk off,
    he makes us women gag.
    Toni, we all know the scoop,
    you're just a man in drag.
    Beau and Kristen's history,
    of that you can be sure.
    The winner's will be those of whom,
    both heart's and mind's are pure.

Man that's a good one.

Almost as good as

Roll roll roll your joint, twist it at the ends, take a puff, that's enough, pass it to a friend !

I love rymes !

Párádizzlé Fo' Shízzlé NYC Diesel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by o4hvnsaks
    Zack you'd better watch you're back,
    some enemy's you've made.
    Amy you are such a pig,
    on TV getting laid.
    Andon's such a jerk off,
    he makes us women gag.
    Toni, we all know the scoop,
    you're just a man in drag.
    Beau and Kristen's history,
    of that you can be sure.
    The winner's will be those of whom,
    both heart's and mind's are pure.
    Good one there! Zach and Amy should see the realms of darkness once the journey continues....acting like a sought-after bitch amongst the bitterness of the Original LOSERS.....

o.k. I know I'm going to be in the minority here, but I just have to say that for all of you bashing Amy because of her complexion, why?
    Does she behave the way she does because of it?, No! She behaves the way she does because her maturity level is at an all-time low. We shouldn't put someone down for something they can't help (look at how low Alex sank making fun of Dave's ear's). If anyone agree's with me, I'd like to hear. I'd also like to hear from the one's who disagree with me because I would be interested in knowing why.
    Thanks for "listening"

By a duck pond in Arizona with about 50 ducks.
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette

Ehehe... it looks like the football is about collide with her head!

I personally have never made a comment about Amy's complexion and dont find it necessary. That being said, I think the reason people make fun of how she looks is because they are so disgusted by how she acts. I think all of us have fallen in love (or lust) with someone and suddenly all of their imperfections are smoothed away. By the same token, the more you dislike someone, the uglier they appear. Before Amy started acting the way she does now, there were more comments about how she was 'cute' and 'spunky'. Back when Dave first came on and was acting like a big goon,there were more comments about his physical flaws. Now that he has grown up a little, people are more likely to comment on his maturity and good attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbi
    o.k. I know I'm going to be in the minority here, but I just have to say that for all of you bashing Amy because of her complexion, why?
    Does she behave the way she does because of it?, No! She behaves the way she does because her maturity level is at an all-time low. We shouldn't put someone down for something they can't help (look at how low Alex sank making fun of Dave's ear's). If anyone agree's with me, I'd like to hear. I'd also like to hear from the one's who disagree with me because I would be interested in knowing why.
    Thanks for "listening"
    I agree Kimbi, and not just because I don't think it's nice. If Amy ever reads my posts, I want her to KNOW that I didn't like her because I thought she was rude, hypocritical, snobby and whiney, not because she doesn't have Charla or Tara's skin.

calhoun- that's my thinking. I want her to know that I find her personality a lot uglier than her face

All hail king Dave and queen Charla!

Throughout the whole game, Dave and Charla may have made bad choices here and there, but are the only players who didn't morph like a Steven King character who forgot their Prozac. What more can I say? I've been with Charla from the start, knowing they were treating her rudely because of jealousy, and now we see some true colors coming through. Ain't they beautiful?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I personally have never made a comment about Amy's complexion and dont find it necessary. That being said, I think the reason people make fun of how she looks is because they are so disgusted by how she acts. I think all of us have fallen in love (or lust) with someone and suddenly all of their imperfections are smoothed away. By the same token, the more you dislike someone, the uglier they appear. Before Amy started acting the way she does now, there were more comments about how she was 'cute' and 'spunky'. Back when Dave first came on and was acting like a big goon,there were more comments about his physical flaws. Now that he has grown up a little, people are more likely to comment on his maturity and good attitude.
    Exactly. At first I thought Amy was kinda cute and didn't deserve to be treated like crap by Zack. Then Zack left and she was just plain EVIL and I realized how ugly she really is.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread