+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PH finished taping last Week

FORT Fogey

PH finished taping last Week

Interesting article inside:

http://www2.bostonherald.com/inside_...ck09032003.htm

Did Crunch 'n' Muncher strike out in `Paradise'?

by Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
    Wednesday, September 3, 2003

From Crunch 'n' Munch to The King of Paradise, what a long, strange trip it's been for Dave Kerpen!

Kerpen, 26, who is best known around these parts as the kooky Crunch 'n' Munch guy who was thrown out of Fenway Park for his bizarre antics, incurred the wrath of Rick Pitino at the FleetCenter, and finally wound up shilling for Guinness at Gillette Stadium, checked into FOX TV's ``Paradise Hotel'' in early June. And as of Monday night's episode, he was still a registered guest!

Which is pretty amazing considering that Kerpen was the token - how shall we say this? - regular guy in the hard-body hotel!

The city's latest reality TV darling, who was chilling out at The Rack over the weekend, said the show wrapped about a week ago but there are still eight episodes in the can. Naturally, Kerpen's contract prohibits him from discussing the outcome, which will be revealed Oct. 1. We hate that.

``Let's just say I got a nice tan and kept all my weight off,'' dithered Dave. Kerpen, who was discovered by show producers at an open casting call at Hurricane O'Reilly's last spring, lost 70 pounds before he found Paradise.

Anyway, the object of the Survivoresque game was to be the last guy and gal left in the lux Acapulco resort. There were weekly eliminations and lots of junior-high-style drama, especially when the previously eliminated guests were allowed to return to Paradise to exact their revenge - mostly on Dave!

``It was horrible to live through,'' he said. ``They were very bitter and resentful towards everyone who sent them home.''

Kerpen, a former salesguy at Radio Disney, reveals he's still in touch with all the other hotel guests ``except one,'' and although he, of course, knows what ``ultimate prize'' the winner took home, he ain't dishing. But for what it's worth, Kerpen says his days of Guinness flogging are over.

File Under: Paradise Found?

FORT Newbie
    Dunh, dunh, dunh

Guess we know that Dave and Charla finally separated. The end of this show will be out before the finale.

Kerpen, a former salesguy at Radio Disney, reveals he's still in touch with all the other hotel guests ``except one,''
    I'm guessing Toni.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular

Hug me!
    my guess is CHARLA
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Regular
    well that's good news - if taping for the show has concluded - then that means people like Zack-ass and Amy are probably reading our posts right now - I mean, c'mon, you can't tell me that those self-absorbed egotists aren't doing searches every waking moment for things like +Zach +"Paradise Hotel" -

My guess on who he doesnt keep in touch with is ANDON. Because he acted like such an ass to him
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

On Hiatus
    Okay, I really like Dave and all...but putting up an email address for yourself called "Daveyourule"? Ehhhhhh......
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    self-absorbed egotists aren't doing searches every waking moment for things like +Zach +"Paradise Hotel" -
    Wrong: more like +Zach +anyone seen my mom, she dropped me off at a store seven years back

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast