+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PH finished taping last Week

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BeavistheGreat
    They were trying to give him a hard time but he took it pretty well. It was just funny listening to him saying how he was misportrayed by the editing, then watching Wednesdays episode of him acting like a jackass again. The Editing Excuse only goes so far....
    Yeah I basically let him off saying alot of it probably had to do with the way he was edited but then i seen the reunion show and he made a complete ass out of himself. You think he would have seen the tapes and went on the show for a lil damage control and held back a bit.

It's really pathetic that all of the originals had a chance to redeem themselves when they came back, but not a single one of them did, except for Amanda (who never bothered me anyway). And Melanie I guess, b/c we never saw her anyway.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

interesting...

dave has a degree in psychology

and a degree in elementary education. Which is why he was able to deal with that kind of behavior.
    mom2
    (former middle school teacher!)

``Let's just say I got a nice tan and kept all my weight off,'' dithered Dave. I think this is his way of saying he had a fun time but didn't end up winning, in a secretive way.

FORT Newbie
    As I have posted before under other topics.--- I think Dave was always a true gentleman. He played this "show" as he should have. He never was rude or ridiculed others--like he was --last night. I hope he won. Not crazy about any of the girls. Charla "used" him. Again, not liking any of the girls. Tara/Amy/Desiree/Holly/& Charla! Wish Dave could win with Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacali
    As I have posted before under other topics.--- I think Dave was always a true gentleman. He played this "show" as he should have. He never was rude or ridiculed others--like he was --last night. I hope he won. Not crazy about any of the girls. Charla "used" him. Again, not liking any of the girls. Tara/Amy/Desiree/Holly/& Charla! Wish Dave could win with Keith.
    I couldn't agree with you more! I have been saying the same thing. Great Idea!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234