+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PH finished taping last Week

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirwanksalot
    Wrong: more like +Zach +anyone seen my mom, she dropped me off at a store seven years back

Woah, that's just mean. Ouch. You guys have A LOT of pent up hostility. I'm glad you have this forum to get it out. There'd be a lot more crazy coworkers with guns if not!

Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    Woah, that's just mean. Ouch. You guys have A LOT of pent up hostility. I'm glad you have this forum to get it out. There'd be a lot more crazy coworkers with guns if not!
    That was mean! This is a great forum. Just make sure you post comments in the correct thread or they will mysteriouly disappear. Even if you think your comments are in the right place.

FORT Newbie
    He has an email addy called "Daveyourule" are you for real...how did you find that out hah hats funny!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiomobprincess
    That was mean! This is a great forum. Just make sure you post comments in the correct thread or they will mysteriouly disappear. Even if you think your comments are in the right place.
    It's funny you should mention that. I wrote what I thought was a pretty good comment in another string and I went back to check to see if anyone replied and I couldn't find it. I thought I was going crazy.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Charla and him stick it out until the end.

Wow my impression of Dave has completly changed after seeing his web site. Pretty impressive career.
    TRIPLE THE LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    The city's latest reality TV darling, who was chilling out at The Rack over the weekend, said the show wrapped about a week ago but there are still eight episodes in the can. Naturally, Kerpen's contract prohibits him from discussing the outcome, which will be revealed Oct. 1. We hate that.
    Ok...I hate The Rack. It is a lame pool bar with crappy food and stupid bouncers. And the fact that Dave is Boston's "latest reality TV darling" makes me wanna
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Ok...I hate The Rack. It is a lame pool bar with crappy food and stupid bouncers. And the fact that Dave is Boston's "latest reality TV darling" makes me wanna
    LOL!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

Great insight!

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    well that's good news - if taping for the show has concluded - then that means people like Zack-ass and Amy are probably reading our posts right now - I mean, c'mon, you can't tell me that those self-absorbed egotists aren't doing searches every waking moment for things like +Zach +"Paradise Hotel" -

Great insight! Feels Good to think so!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fifix3
    Wow my impression of Dave has completly changed after seeing his web site. Pretty impressive career.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast