+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 9/3 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

9/3 show discussion: *SPOILERS*

You know the drill.

Keep ALL discussion of tonights episode in this thread only until at least 12 AM EST.

Any posts found disobeying this policy will be deleted without warning or explanation.

I'm not looking forward to tonight's show. I HOPE Fox will redeem themselves for Monday's bloodbath, but I'm starting to have sincerely deep doubts about that.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I'm not looking forward to tonight's show.
    Yeah. Me either. It's starting to become like a band-aid that HAS to come off of someplace really hairy. You can't not watch it, but you hope that it'll be quick and painless.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I'm not looking forward to tonight's show. I HOPE Fox will redeem themselves for Monday's bloodbath, but I'm starting to have sincerely deep doubts about that.
    Unfortunately I don't have much hope either - if anything it will only get worse when the Hotel's biggest ego arrives - Toni.

And I'm saying this because I thought for sure Alex/Kristen were going to be called out and castrated by the whole cheating/stealing incident by at least the host - if not the producers. I mean honestly, how can anyone on the show fairly compete when people are cheating in order to promote their own agenda?

But sure enough it simply fizzled - the big "vindication" being Keith's 3 second attempt to question Alex indirectly about his dishonesty the morning after.

This is why I'm bracing for the worst. I can honestly say that if any of the originals besides Charla are in the finals, I won't even watch.

And Dave is just as bad - he had the opportunity to get rid of Alex directly after the incident but predictably crumbled under the pressure of the originals - he didn't have the cajones to do what Keith did - to actually stand up for himself -

Hug me!
    so, there is no vote off this week.. huh ? May be a vote on ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Eh, we'll all be watching!! I know I can't wait to see it.

I have a feeling we're going to see Acmy crying tonight. Well...ok....I'm hoping we do!

OH...and perhaps Zachass can trip down the stairs and land on his face. a girl CAN dream ya know..

I am ssoooo looking forward to seeing some eyeball popping excitement tonight!!!!
    and I think we all know who I'm talking about..hehe

I just better not be in a bad mood about it though...I hate when PH gets me bitchy. LOL

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Well, eyeball popping will be there for sure. Afterall, the Toninater is back.

I don't think it'll get better quick. I assume Toni and the others will arrive and things will go steadily downhill.

BUT....I feel another twist coming. One that will favor the Barbie Club.

We'll have to see!

I'm excited to see the show tonight. Toni=Drama. I hate that I'm looking forward to a stupid tv show. This is how exciting my life is right now LOL.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiomobprincess
    I'm excited to see the show tonight. Toni=Drama. I hate that I'm looking forward to a stupid tv show. This is how exciting my life is right now LOL.

Look around ya...we're all......

All I can say is.....T O N I Game On!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Zaaam; 09-03-2003 at 06:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast